Which Ship??

If all things were equal..........and we don't know your itinerary........price etc........I would choose the Jewel...........I would take a Radiance class ship any day. Just got off the Jewel 2 weeks ago and would happy to answer any questions I can.

Just did the Brilliance, which is sister to the Jewel and it is the perfect size ship. The others are too big for me. I have been on the Explorer and have another one booked but that is pretty much my limit

I agree with other posts. If your choices are only the 3 listed. If you have kids, go for the Freedom class, otherwise go for the Jewel. I also like the smaller Voyager class.

Second issue is always the itinerary, so that is specific to you. I would suggest if you can go to Labadee that is a pretty neat day. Not sure which ships go there, but we have gone on Mariner and Freedom and loved Labadee both times. It is a private beach area for RCL on the island of Haiti

Had the same problem for 2-2008, and we went for the Jewel. It has an extra day and it was cheaper. Also the freedom had to many sea days so I thought the ship would feel overcrowded. I found someone's pics on here of the Radiance and fell in love. The ship may be a little smaller, but it looks amazing. Can't wait. To bad it's so far away. Also we have a 3 yr old and a 16 yr old traveling with us.

Archived