Liberty Vs. Freedom

dalai

I'm pretty sure I know the response I'm going to get - but I am looking at same price, same room, same week in Dec 08 and just wondering if there's any reason not to choose the Liberty over the Freedom Of The Seas.

Thanks.

I had the same dilema. I could go on Freedom or the first sailing of Liberty by waiting a week. I chose Freedom because simply I wanted to give Liberty some time to get the "bugs worked out" if you know what I mean. Every new ship has staff that needs a little time.

I know some will think I'm crazy...but it was just what I thought was right.

Now the itineraries will be different for those weeks, right? Which would you like more?

Great point. I prefer Western Carib and that's Liberty. As Cruisinmama said, my biggest hangup was break-in/kinks time for Liberty. On the other hand, already reading that Freedom showing wear & tear.

But you're right, the itinerary on the West is much better or me. I'd like to show my wife Jamaica which I've been to many times but she has never been, and I imagine our young sons will dig the Ecoparks near Cozumel.

Great point. I prefer Western Carib and that's Liberty. As Cruisinmama said, my biggest hangup was break-in/kinks time for Liberty. On the other hand, already reading that Freedom showing wear & tear.

But you're right, the itinerary on the West is much better or me. I'd like to show my wife Jamaica which I've been to many times but she has never been, and I imagine our young sons will dig the Ecoparks near Cozumel.

6 months break in time isn't long enough?

If YOU prefer Western than go Western. I always book based on itinerary.

You see 3 signatures? Thanks for letting me know. I can't currently get the CC sigs to work and I guess these "aftermarket" sigs are buggy too.

Liberty is the Western Carib - so I took your advice and went by itinerary.

Archived