Guarantee assignment...how late for you??

SakeDad

We put in for a guarantee for a B Class Verandah. We were assigned a B Class Verandah stateroom within 2 or 3 weeks of booking which was probably five months ago. Maybe the upgrade fairy will be kind to us at the pier. In any case, we have an awesome cabin and would be happy either way.

Mark

We booked a guaranteed BC cabin for the 25 May Amsterdam sailing. I must say I admire those people who aren't checking once or twice a day for the room assignments for their May cruise. Personally, I don't have that kind of will power.

We did receive our documents today, which is a good feeling and makes the cruise seem that much sooner.

That's a great feeling, receiving those documents! Your another step closer. Only about a month away. I have two months to go.

I have no will power either. I'm always checking for cabin assignments!

We're in for an H guanantee.

I booked a guarentee ff on the volendam for Nov. How soon should I start to look to see if I have had a visit from the upgrade fairy??

Robb

Start looking around 10/15 for an 11/3 sailing ... but the later it gets the better the odds of a good upgrade, in my experience.

I must say I admire those people who aren't checking once or twice a day for the room assignments for their May cruise. Personally, I don't have that kind of will power.

Good things come to those who wait......I hope:rolleyes:

Just received an email from HAL offering upgrade from guarantee inside to "very limited supply" of guaranteed outside for my 4May Maasdam sailing, but for a price. Maybe why HAL holds off on assigning guarantees till very last minute? Can't fault them for trying!

As far as docs go... I haven't received anything but e-docs for last few years.

Archived