Portofino/Chops Lunch question

I asked about this on the Radiance a few weeks ago. They told me they discontinued this option. I did it at the Pinacle Grill on HAL last year. The difference was 10 bucks for lunch and 20 bucks for dinner. Still a great meal and a great deal if you can get it. The only hold back is you won't have room for the formal dinner that night.

It looks like both Portofinos and Chips offer a special lunch on days at seas..

What are the differences between the two...???

Mike

Where did you hear or see this Mike? I was on the Jewel 3 weeks ago and it wasn't an option then........but things change all the time.

Where did you hear or see this Mike? .

I was reading this off a year old Compass for Radiance.. (I am sure that an analysts could have a field day with that last statement :D ) But It does seem that the issue is now mute..

And as always Thanks for the info.....

Mike

As one who has partaked in the Polo Brunch, I have to say it is perhaps one of the best meals I have ever eaten.. I liked the Brunch better then the regular meal at polos..

And by no means am I meaning this as a back handed slam against the dinner.. Its that the Brunch was just more then I ever expected... An adult Christmas so to speak..

Mike

I asked about this on the Radiance a few weeks ago. They told me they discontinued this option. I did it at the Pinacle Grill on HAL last year. The difference was 10 bucks for lunch and 20 bucks for dinner. Still a great meal and a great deal if you can get it. The only hold back is you won't have room for the formal dinner that night.

Hi Heather! You are a VOL fan from Florida? That is almost unheard of around here! Go VOLS!!!!

We were on the Radiance last may, Hawaii circle starting San diego. Because we were a group of about 50 Cruise-Critic members, the former Hotel Director arranged the lunch for us in Portofinos. But it was only once and the price was the same than in the evening. But we had a special menue for this lunch and we loved it.

I highly can recommend to dine one evening in Portofinos and one evening in Chops. A wonderful athmosphere, wonderful service and absolutely great menues.

Hi Heather! You are a VOL fan from Florida? That is almost unheard of around here! Go VOLS!!!!

We have an active South Florida chapter. However, it is hard living in enemy territory. What part of Florida are you in?

Go Vols.

Heather

Archived