Navigator cabin location

We are booked on the Navigator and have inside cabin numbers 8339 and 8341. There is a chance that we might be able to upgrade one of the cabins to a balcony 8338 and our kids will then stay in 8339. The problem is I am not sure if they share the same corridor. Obviously we would want to be opposite them and be able to get to them by using the same corridor. Does anybody know which way the door faces on 8339 as it is not very clear from the brochure?

If you don't have deck plans, you should get some. (How did you book without knowing where your cabin would be???) Any travel agency has them, and you can order from RCI, but it takes them awhile to send. I'm sure there is even a website with the deck plans--get them!!!!

If you don't have deck plans, you should get some. (How did you book without knowing where your cabin would be???) Any travel agency has them, and you can order from RCI, but it takes them awhile to send. I'm sure there is even a website with the deck plans--get them!!!!

I do have a deck plan. If you look at it you will see how confusing it is. You can't tell which side the cabin doors open? Of course I can ask my travel agent but they are closed at this time (it's evening here in the UK). But I thought I would ask the question on this forum because that's what it is there for - people who need advise and experienced cruisers!

Those little arrows that showed the 2 inside cabins were connecting, tell you where the door is. The hallway in back of those cabins is only for the 8400# cabins.

I would hope those that answer you with any of your questions don't get snippy and short tempered. That's not what we want to use these boards for! Happy sailing.

Archived