Looking for photo of Vision Inside Stateroom...

akh40

I'm looking for a picture of a Vision of the Seas inside stateroom that is set up for one bed underneath (mom & dad) and two 'pullman' beds pulled out of the ceiling for the kids...does anyone have such a pic? Or it could be another ship, just so we get the idea. Also, how do you know if you'll have the 'pullman' beds or a sofa bed for guests #3 and 4? I know it will be crowded, but we're trying to save $ by squeezing us all into an inside. We are looking at the Mexican Riviera this fall. Thanks!

Amanda:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I have tried both of the first 2 options and haven't been able to come up with the configuration I'm looking for...anyone else have a picture?

Amanda

You should be aware that while the average inside on the Vision is around 160 sq ft , there are 8 or 10 inside cabins high up on the ship that measure 178 sq ft. They usually go fast but that extra 18 ft (roughly 18 inches longer) can make a big difference if there are 2 adults and 2 kids in the room. I don't know if these stretched cabins have bunks.

I'm looking for a picture of a Vision of the Seas inside stateroom that is set up for one bed underneath (mom & dad) and two 'pullman' beds pulled out of the ceiling for the kids...does anyone have such a pic? Or it could be another ship, just so we get the idea. Also, how do you know if you'll have the 'pullman' beds or a sofa bed for guests #3 and 4? I know it will be crowded, but we're trying to save $ by squeezing us all into an inside. We are looking at the Mexican Riviera this fall. Thanks!

Amanda:)

I don't have a pict like you want, but I was on teh Vision 2 years ago in room 2457. The room next to ours 2459 is the set up like you want, it had 4 people in the room all in there 20's they told me it was crouded but workable. Look at the ship layout if you can get a cabin 2455 or 2559 it is a very quiet area of the ship.

Archived