Back from the Holiday!

mh1973

Congrats! We got back two weeks ago and also had a great time! Are you ready to sail again? I know I am.

:D

Did you see any of the shows? Which dining room did you eat in and who was your head waiter and assistant?

What was your favorite part of the cruise?

- Bama

Congrats! We got back two weeks ago and also had a great time! Are you ready to sail again? I know I am.

:D

Did you see any of the shows? Which dining room did you eat in and who was your head waiter and assistant?

What was your favorite part of the cruise?

- Bama

I am ready to sail again, I think we are going to take the kids next summer (already have this summer's vacation planned).

We saw The Extreme Country Show and Shout and the comedy show. They were all great!

I guess my favorite part of the cruise was Cozumel, we went to Nachi Cocom for the day and it was beautiful!

I sail in 9 days - WHOO HOOO. I missed the doc dance because they were sent to my stepdaughter/cabin mate. Is there a fridge in the room? I'm glad you had a great time and I am now impatiently awaiting May 3. Bama - thanks for your photos, they were great and I shared them with the rest of our group.

I sail in 9 days - WHOO HOOO. I missed the doc dance because they were sent to my stepdaughter/cabin mate. Is there a fridge in the room? I'm glad you had a great time and I am now impatiently awaiting May 3. Bama - thanks for your photos, they were great and I shared them with the rest of our group.

Nope, no fridge unless you are in a cat. 12. Take along a collapsible cooler. Tip your cabin steward a few extra bucks and he'll keep it full of ice for you (store it in the bathroom).

There was no fridge in the room, but there were canned drinks on the vanity along with a bucket of ice and glasses. I took my own diet Mt. Dew's and used the ice.

Archived