All Things Mariner Of The Seas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This should be easy - it's only 7 days!! and wish I could say we could just I'll bring them by and hand them to you but I think we go home via Hiwy 5...

heehee!! One of these days, we can share a cruise! Corkey Carol

Corkey Carol,

Is that "the" Corkey Carol? Surfer, tennis pro etc. Worked with you years back in Laguna Niguel.

• 3 months later...
Does someone now for how long she gonna be at the westcoast?:)

If a suitable dry dock facility is found, perhaps for a long time. If no suitable dry dock facility is found, the Mariner may leave the west coast around 2014 (when the larger locks in the Panama Canal are open for business).

Mystery Dinner Theater is a cost of $49.50 USD per person, inclusive of dinner, gratuity, champagne & hors d'oeuvre reception upon arrival, wine and water with dinner and specialty coffees. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soft drinks are offered at current menu prices.

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some info on the "Mystery Dinner"? We have not sailed Mariner before and just ran across this post from last year. Is still offered? Anyone done it? We have been on Explorer and Adventure and dont recall this dinner being offered on either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If a suitable dry dock facility is found, perhaps for a long time. If no suitable dry dock facility is found, the Mariner may leave the west coast around 2014 (when the larger locks in the Panama Canal are open for business).

Ah that was something new!

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some info on the "Mystery Dinner"? We have not sailed Mariner before and just ran across this post from last year. Is still offered? Anyone done it? We have been on Explorer and Adventure and dont recall this dinner being offered on either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Q: What ships offer Mystery Dinner Theater? s.gif A: Ships with Portofino Restaurant with an itinerary of 7 days or more, however black-out dates apply to some sailings.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000Czc--OdSsvzpaIxalkY5osQ:12hdhu93n?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=3227&faqSubjectId=336&faqType=faq

The Mariner has a Portofino Restaurant and its itinerary is seven days.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be sailing the Mariner in June on the Mexican Riviera. I was so happy to hear last year that RCI was sending Mariner to Los Angeles. 3 years erlier, i took the same cruise abroard Vision of the Seas and me and my family loved it, but my parents would only go on a cruise again if RCI got a new ship on the same rought, so when i heard the news, i jumped out of my seat. Also, if i could of picked any RCI ship to take Visions place (which was also a great ship), it would be a Voyager class vessel, preferably a secong generation ship, i have also heard many great reviews from the ship. Anyways, i cant wait to sail on her in June, i am going to have a blast.

• 2 weeks later...
Q: What ships offer Mystery Dinner Theater? s.gif A: Ships with Portofino Restaurant with an itinerary of 7 days or more, however black-out dates apply to some sailings.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000Czc--OdSsvzpaIxalkY5osQ:12hdhu93n?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=3227&faqSubjectId=336&faqType=faq

The Mariner has a Portofino Restaurant and its itinerary is seven days.

We are going on 5/23 and have booked Mystery Dinner at Portofino's on the first night as its the only one day offering for our Cruise.

We're going on May 16th and have also booked for the Mystery dinner - really looking forward to it!:) This will be our first Mystery dinner on a cruise - ought to be fun. Plus turns out the cruise is now the infamous singles/"Cougar" cruise - ought to be very interesting!:D

From your signature, it looks like you will be getting on when I return! That will be a sad day for me, and a great one for you! Have a great cruise... Only 400 days to go!:(

• 4 months later...

New to posting - Im not sure if I'm doing this right. We booked a cruise on Mariner and I am confused about the dress code. I don't want to pack a suit for my husband if I don't have too because of the airline restrictions on luggage. I just read where there aren't many guys in suits even on formal night. Can you help? Also, I'm wondering about the shows - if they are every night and if the ice show is every night.

Thanks a bunch

Archived