Legend only Questions! Post 'em Here!

Cleavis

Glad I found this thread. Guess you could saay I am a past cruser I went on the Miracle back on 10/05 and was cased by Hurricane Wilma. That was my first curse. I just went to the TA this week to get a booking on this ship for the end of Nov. So I have time to go back and read all the helpfull advise in here.

Sixty Six, when are you cruising? We are going to be on the November 30th sailing, my husband and myself are celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary on this cruise. How lucky are we that our anniversary falls on a sea day. This will be our second cruise and we are so looking forward to sailing on the Legend. From what I have read it is a great ship.

Sixty Six, when are you cruising? We are going to be on the November 30th sailing, my husband and myself are celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary on this cruise. How lucky are we that our anniversary falls on a sea day. This will be our second cruise and we are so looking forward to sailing on the Legend. From what I have read it is a great ship.

If things work out, my wife and me should be on that cruise. Will be her first. (evil little laugh) :D

For those of you who have recently sailed on the Legend, what time did you actually arrive in Cozumel? Our itinerary says we don't arrive until 10 am, however the Cozumel Insider port info site says it arrives at 7 am. What pier did you arrive at? Thanks for the info.

For those of you who have recently sailed on the Legend, what time did you actually arrive in Cozumel? Our itinerary says we don't arrive until 10 am, however the Cozumel Insider port info site says it arrives at 7 am. What pier did you arrive at? Thanks for the info.

All those port times are on ship time. The ship remains on EST. You'd need to adjust for the different time zone and daylight savings.

I was reading this on a review site of the Legend. I didn't realize there was a CO2 lounge for the kids already. Is there?

"Camp Carnival is centered on a 2,400-square-foot enclosed play area on Deck 5, away from adult activities. The supervised program, divided by age groups, offers children's activities for ages 2 to 15 with a bottom-of-the-sea theme. Tunnels connect different play areas. The Gigabytes game arcade is on Deck 4; Teens have their own CO2 lounge on Deck 10."

Just boardrd the Legend today and mini golf has been installed!! Looks very nice. Look for our review after a week when we return!!

Great! I'm interested in finding out what else was done during dry dock. Does it look like a new ship with new carpeting and paint?

Great! I'm interested in finding out what else was done during dry dock. Does it look like a new ship with new carpeting and paint?

Too bad they couldnt do a smaller version of those big screens on the lido.. I am sure they could if they had the right engineers:D:p

Well, since we've not been on the Legend before, it's hard to tell if she's in better shape than before. Our cabin does not have new carpet, but the public areas that we've seen so far look spiffy. That's probably where they put their efforts and $$'s.

Typing this on my blackberry, so won't have service after a few more hours. Oops, time for muster drill in a few mins...later!

schndr: Have a great cruise!!!

Are you, by chance, planning on posting the Capers when you get back??

Pretty please with sugar on top!!!!

I can sure try to post the updated Capers, but not sure where to post them to. Any suggestions there would be appreciated. I'm a CC (and cruising) newbie!!

Thanks. Yes, Chris is the CD.

Gotta get up on deck to see the Skyway Bridge!! Later!

Hey, schndr, it's GREAT that you're posting while on-board !

What was for dinner on night one ? And tell us about the bridge experience......like where would you recommend standing to get the best view !

We're going on Legend 4/20......gettin' closer to our well-needed rest.

Thanks !

so glad to see this i have been looking for everything about the legend we are going on sept 28th my 50th b-day, it's also sailaway we have an extended balcony on veranda anyone ever stay in one of these please tell me all about it. can't wait:D

p.s.

isn't fuel charge 5.00 extra pp per day

mine says something different (more)

Hello Everyone,

I am a first time cruiser and I have several questions-thanks in advance for your help!

1) Do the rooms have a safe?

2) Can you open the fridge to put pop and waters that you bring with you in them?

3) Are there usually lockers at the beaches on the carnival shore excursions? If not, what do you do with your valuables when you are on the tours?

4) Anything you wish you would've known your first time?

5) Has anyone ever taken sandwiches with them on the tours from the ship? Do they package them so you can take them with you? (Trying to save some money!)

6) Liquor- sneaking on; good idea or bad? Do they throw it away if they find it?

7) What if I don't want to use my funpass- should I still sign up for it? I think I have to in order to get fully pre-boarded!

8)For the people who flew into Tampa and went straight from the airport to the port, what service did you use? Taxi? Van? Etc. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Thanks again for all of your help!

Does anyone know if there is wireless internet access on the legend?

I believe there is a business center or internet cafe but, wasn't sure if that was the only place you could get access.

Also, does anyone know how much it is per minute?

Thanks