Survivor Finale

I know that this is terribble, but I have to admit I am a survivor junkie! I just realized that I will be on the Carnival Victory for the Survivor Finale. Any chance that I can get it on the TV in our room???

No, I am not a TV junkie. Yes.... There is a chance that I will be enjoying myself too much to go to the room to watch it anyways. I was just hoping that I would have a choice.

Anyone know if I can get satelite TV on the television?? It could be really helpful for keeping the 3 young ones entertained while we get ready for dinner and such.

I know that this is terribble' date=' but I have to admit I am a survivor junkie! I just realized that I will be on the Carnival Victory for the Survivor Finale. Any chance that I can get it on the TV in our room???

No, I am not a TV junkie. Yes.... There is a chance that I will be enjoying myself too much to go to the room to watch it anyways. I was just hoping that I would have a choice.

Anyone know if I can get satelite TV on the television?? It could be really helpful for keeping the 3 young ones entertained while we get ready for dinner and such.[/quote']

There will be TV available, but it is very limited. You better set the VCR to tape the Survivor finale as I really doubt it will be broadcast on the ship. You can go on the internet to find out who won before you return home.

I was on the Fascination two weeks ago, and I managed to see Survivor, as well. It is an hour or two later, so schedule your time in your room wisely. I managed to watch all my shows onthe cruise, pathetic, hah???

It's funny you posted here about this because we love some of the reality shows too and we leave on Friday on the Miracle. We got to see the finale of the Amazing Race today but the season finale of ghost whisperer is on the day we leave and we have a few other shows too. We're setting our dvr boxes to tape everything! Stupid I know but that's the way it is!

I was on the Inspiration last year for the survior finale and could not get it on tv in our room or any of the bars. our networks were out of denver and I did check at different times but i did not get to see it. hope you do though

I know that this is terribble' date=' but I have to admit I am a survivor junkie! I just realized that I will be on the Carnival Victory for the Survivor Finale. Any chance that I can get it on the TV in our room???

Anyone know if I can get satelite TV on the television?? It could be really helpful for keeping the 3 young ones entertained while we get ready for dinner and such.[/quote']

TIVO!!!!

I watched Survivor on the Destiny a couple of months ago, like a previous poster said its out of Denver so it may be on at a different time than you are used to but it will be on.

Tonight is The Amazing Race Finale! :)

I am so pulling for the blondes. I was not a fan of them on their race, but in this All Stars race they have consistently impressed me with their abilities.

I would set it up to record at home or ask someone to record it for you. Watch after the fact.

Like others have said, the major networks are usually available on the TV, but it will be from a completely random city. I think one year ours might have been out of Minnesota.

My wife was elated as she wanted to keep up with her soap opera. I told her that we did not pay thousands of dollars so we could sit in our room every day at around lunchtime so she could watch The Young and the Restless.

Now for some reason, I'm perfectly happy watching the in-room movies. Why the double standard, I have no idea. I guess maybe because it feels more like part of the entertainment than simply watching TV.

I have to admit though, we were on the Conquest in April two years ago and I was absolutely glued to the coverage of the papal conclave. For history making events, I couldn't not watch. Whether Sharon and Nicholas will break up after their daughter died in a car accident, not so much.

Lately they have had a finale of three, and the jury votes amongst the final three. I think that's why there are 10 jury members this year. If there were 9, as is typical, there could have been a 3-3-3 split with a final group of 3.

As far as how to get rid of people. Thursday there are 6, someone gets booted so there are 5 left. Or maybe there is a double boot so there is only 4 left.

Then Sunday is the finale. The first hour, one or two get booted, leaving three for the final round. Somewhere there has to be a double boot, unless on Sunday they will just boot two every 30 minutes during the first hour.

I have to LOL because we've seen TWO Survivor finales on a cruise, and have made a huge party out of it!!! Once, in our suite, our friends came to watch, and once in the cigar lounge on the Sensation. You won't believe this, but I swear it's true, we've also seen TWO Survivor premiers on a cruise!! We usually cruise the same weeks each year, so it just works out. You should be able to see it, we've never missed it.

We leave for a cruise on Wednesday the 15th, my husband is laughing because I want to land at the airport, go to the hotel and immediately watch Lost, lol. It's the finale!!!

Lately they have had a finale of three, and the jury votes amongst the final three. I think that's why there are 10 jury members this year. If there were 9, as is typical, there could have been a 3-3-3 split with a final group of 3.

As far as how to get rid of people. Thursday there are 6, someone gets booted so there are 5 left. Or maybe there is a double boot so there is only 4 left.

Then Sunday is the finale. The first hour, one or two get booted, leaving three for the final round. Somewhere there has to be a double boot, unless on Sunday they will just boot two every 30 minutes during the first hour.

Oh, well i didn't watch last season (didn't agree with them splitting everyone up) so I didn't know they would vet on the final three.

I was sailing in May of 2001 when Survivor: OUTBACK was on. Set the VCR, but knowing we get all the channels, I ended up watching the last two hours from my balcony on the Destiny. My FIL was watching from his balcony as well, and we had three balcony patitions open.

I watched the third hour reunion show when I got home.

All I remember was screaming at COLBY at what an ASS he was for choosing Tina. Still etched in my mind all these years later.

Archived