Radiance Fitness Room question

So how does the fitness room work on Radiance?

Do they charge you for each visit? Or only charge you if you take a class? What classes do they usually offer?

Do they have a wide variety of equipment? Is it usually easy to get a machine you want, or is there generally a wait?

What about the jogging track? How long is it? Is it free?

Thanks!

Thanks for asking the question. You pretty much asked all of the questions I was wondering about. I believe that they charge for classes (not sure how much). I'll be happy if they have a large variety of weights and cardio machines so we don't have to wait in line to use. :)

The equipment is free to use--It's will depend on time of day as to how long a wait there may be.

Classes are charged for--I think that depends on how many sign up for any given class at to whether they actually HAVE the class or not!

There is no additional fee to use the machines in the fitness center. They have ellipticals, treadmills, free weights, and weight machines. When we were there, the fitness center was empty, so there was no wait to use anything. They usually have yoga and pilates classes, I think they're $10 per class, but i've never been to them as they are early in the morning. The track is outside, and of course there's no charge for that either.

As stated above all the equipment in the fitness center is free unless you want a private instruction from one of the staff. The classes like spinning, yoga, pilates are all fee for service. We have never had to wait for any piece of equipment except a treadmill because I wanted to be near the door to get the breeze from it when anyone walked in.

The gym opened at 6. I am an early riser, so there was usually a treadmill for me when I got there about 6:30-7:00. I didn't do the jogging track because the headwinds were too much for me. Also, if one of the weight machines were busy, I went to another and came back. I didn't meet anyone who was discourteous at the gym such as an equipment hog. I think it closed at 2000, but I could be wrong.

Enjoy

Heather

Archived