Glory Cancelled?

hutt1

MikeNKim, I am also booked on the Glory March 8, 2008. I am going with friends and family--one being our travel agent and she is on there starting on the 1st. I hope that it goes off as I am so looking forward to going.

Kelly

Our Liberty cruise was originally scheduled for 1/07 and got chartered by a group for a Tim McGraw concert. Our airfare had already been booked, so when we had to reschedule our cruise for the following month, the airfare had literally doubled!:mad: I was quite angry about it when Carnival did not pay the difference, but since I didn't have travel insurance, couldn't do much about it. Oh well, lesson learned. I'll have it next time. I do think it's wrong of them to do that, though. My sister was supposed to go with us, and couldn't because of the time change. She was very disappointed.

I too would like an answer to this question... anyone have any thoughts?

It really varies. Miracle was just in drydock for 11 days a few weeks ago. Destiny was in for 21 days a couple of years ago. I think Imagination and Inspiration will be in drydock for a full month this fall. Sounds like Liberty and Valor will be in for 2 weeks.

Just depends on how much work they plan to do.

I just called the main carnival number and they said they are still booking for the march 1, 2008 cruise on Glory. I have also emailed my PVP I will let you all know what she says.

Hutt1: have you heard anything else???

Kim

WOW... 40 cabins!!! What type of group are you guys? (family... business ??)

We are booked on that sailing too!

See you guys there...:D

Tom

We'll also be on that same cruise. As of today, we have 17 rooms booked for our Friends and Family Cruise!!!

We'll also be on that same cruise. As of today, we have 17 rooms booked for our Friends and Family Cruise!!!

Hi, so what color are your shirts!!lol

We really haven't done shirts yet but that is the talk. I'm really not a t-shirt kind of lady....

But hey if someone goes to the trouble to do it I guess I could wear them one night to a deck party!!

Have we found out anymore on the Glory being canceled?

Carla

PS I no it doesn't affect me but I'm just nosey...

We really haven't done shirts yet but that is the talk. I'm really not a t-shirt kind of lady....

But hey if someone goes to the trouble to do it I guess I could wear them one night to a deck party!!

Carla

PS I no it doesn't affect me but I'm just nosey...[/quote

You might be interested. I saw a post a week or so ago where Carnival will print up T-shirts for you. Not sure but may be a link directly from Carnival's web site.

Carla

PS I no it doesn't affect me but I'm just nosey...[/quote

You might be interested. I saw a post a week or so ago where Carnival will print up T-shirts for you. Not sure but may be a link directly from Carnival's web site.

Thank You,

I did see the post and I sent the site to my daughter. She is pretty excited about the whole shirt thing.. So thanks for taking time to mention it..

Carla

Archived