Picture Album - CB 5/6/2007

Some great shots of Ultimate Balcony Dining and the Champagne Sailaway to St. John, as well as our entire awesome vacation. View as a slideshow for cool effect. :p

I'm in the process of writing a very (very) in depth review of the sailing which was, aside from a few trivial things, absolutely wonderful.

Enjoy!! :D

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559046654uRSYQn

thanks for the pictures!! i love looking at this stuff.

just a thought: you might want to changet the caption on your balcony picture to the cabin number, or at least the deck...people are constantly doing searches for balcony photos and that will probably make it easier for them to find...just a suggestion!! ;)

Great Photo's. Thanks so much for taking the time to put a caption under each picture. :D It's just so nice that so many people take the time to put their pictures up for all to see. Much appreciated !!!!!!!!!! Linda

Thanks for posting those great photos. I believe you were in Cabin C701, which is the one that we're in next week. Thanks also for posting your feedback on that cabin previously.

Thanks for posting those great photos. I believe you were in Cabin C701, which is the one that we're in next week. Thanks also for posting your feedback on that cabin previously.

Yes we were in C701 and it was wonderful. 2 notes of caution, as Mr. will note when he finishes the review... but I thought I would share now since you sail soon...

1. Ask for the egg crate toppers. Our mattress was very well worn and you could feel a spring or 3. Eggcrate made the absolute difference.

2. Take a powerstrip if you weren't planning to. with the beds in queen configuration, there were only 2 accessible plugs, and they are a funny plate. Such that my hairdryer and curling iron (both with the larger adapter type safety plugs) would not fit in the 2 outlets at the same time.

3. The only thing I read about and opted not to bring was a fan. We found the room to be warm sometimes, and the ship in the evening too. I wish I had a small fan for getting ready. Have added it to my list for next time.

Have a blast, and enjoy C701!!

Yes we were in C701 and it was wonderful. 2 notes of caution, as Mr. will note when he finishes the review... but I thought I would share now since you sail soon...

1. Ask for the egg crate toppers. Our mattress was very well worn and you could feel a spring or 3. Eggcrate made the absolute difference.

2. Take a powerstrip if you weren't planning to. with the beds in queen configuration, there were only 2 accessible plugs, and they are a funny plate. Such that my hairdryer and curling iron (both with the larger adapter type safety plugs) would not fit in the 2 outlets at the same time.

3. The only thing I read about and opted not to bring was a fan. We found the room to be warm sometimes, and the ship in the evening too. I wish I had a small fan for getting ready. Have added it to my list for next time.

Have a blast, and enjoy C701!!

Thanks very much for the heads up. I'm in C701 with my adult son and we have twin bed configuration - but we'll ask for the egggrates. My wife is in C703 with our adult daughter, who is celebrating her graduation (at last) from Nursing College with a BSN (Bachelor Sc. Nursing)

My wife and I will also be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary - but in separate cabins - go figure!! Yeah, I know - it could have been better planned, but hey, all the family is together for a joint celebration, and that's all that matters.

Archived