Just Because of You

don't know why all the stink over alcohol prices. Yeah the wine is over priced, but what half way decent steak or sea food restaurant do you frequent that is not just as bad, or major hotel chain bar. We have been on 3 cruises last 8 months. Mainly drink beer $3.50 -$5.00 dependinding. (we love the Bud light and Select 16oz aluminum bottles) 4.25 last trip. Ask for special bucket price 6 for about 22.00, (or less if you tip a little). Hubby likes his Scotch before dinner, ususally 2 and they give you what is about equal to 6 No Skimping. the drinks, are always very generously poured. On enchantment last Dec. a friend of ours had to ask for a glass of tonic with her vodka and tonic so she could not have as strong. seems like 2 for 1 there.

Everyone can see it differently, but we figure why hassell. It is really not that bad, and how pissed would you be if they really did take it away from you. (they certainly have a right to )

• 5 months later...

Just Because of You is no longer in operation. After RCCL stopped allowing deliveries of alcohol last year, there were a lot of problems getting money back from JBOY and then she completely shut down.

If you are just wanting a gift basket delivered (no alcohol), you can try www.wellwishers.com

Or if you are sailing out of Port Canaveral, there is a lady that posts on the Florida departures board that does deliveries.

After so many people that placed orders with JBOY that were never delivered and JBOY never provided refunds, I'd be darned if I'd ever use an outside company to deliver booze. Just buy it from the ship - getting what you paid for, even if it is over priced, is better than having an outside company take your money, never deliver, and never getting a refund when they are out of business.

Seems like there was talk that even without alcohol included, RCCL was not allowing outside basket delivery from anyone. Before I'd use any outside source I would validate that it can really get delivered. Figure I will just use RCCL for any gifts I may need.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived