Chops Menu

Is the menu at Chops the same all week? Or does it change daily?

I'm hoping to eat one night at Chops for our Radiance cruise and am trying to figure out the best night to do it. :)

Also, is there a lobster night in the main dining room? Does anyone know which day that would be?

Here is the Chops menu.

Appetizers

Shrimp Cocktail- Served with traditional American cocktail sauce

Maryland crab cake- Succulent crabmeat bound with herbs and vegetables, lightly breaded, sauteed golden brown, served with poblano aioli

Portobello caps- Marinated with garlic and olive oil, grilled, served with roasted red bell peppers, goat cheese crostini and a balsamic reduction

Cheese 'n' onion soup- Gruyere cheese tops this hearty favorite

New England clam chowder- A creamy, flavorful soup topped with oyster crackers

"Chops' Salad"- Seasoned greens, red and yellow tomoatoes, mushrooms and artichoke hearts

Beekfsteak Tomato- Tomato and red onion slices sprinkled with Roquefort cheese

Traditional Caesar- Romaine lettuce with shaved Parmesan herb croutons and Caesar dressing

Followed By

Prime rib of beef- Crusted with our Royal Culinary Collections spices, roasted and sreved with natural pan gravy

Filet Mignon- 10 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Small Filet Mignon- 7 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Chops signature New York striploin steak- 10 ounces of your all-time favorite, enhanced by the slightly sweet taste of mesquite smoke seasoning

Veal chop- 10 ounces, tender and tasty, broiled and served on the bone

Colorado lamb chops- Two large double-rip chops, crusted with Dijon mustard and our Royal Culinary Collections blend of seasonings

Royal pork shank- Braised in a delicious balsamic BBQ sauce

Rotisserie chicken- Marinated in our Royal blend of spices

Mesquite grilled salmon- A center-cute fillet enhanced by the sweet hint of mesquite-smoked seasoning

Sides and Vegetables

Baked Idaho potato

Home fried potatoes with sauteed onions

Mashed potatoes

Creamed spinach

Steamed asparagus

Sauteed mushrooms

Fried onion rings

Rice pilaf

To End the Feast

Chocolate mud pie- Our version of this regional Mississippi favorite

Apple pie a la mode- Slices of Golden Delicious apples baked in a double-crust pastry, topped with vanilla ice cream

Chops raspberry cheesecake- Luscious cake with fresh raspberry coulis

Warm Brioche pudding- Made with cubed brioch, cognac-macerated raisins and orange zest custard, served with warm caramel-bourbon sauce

Here is the Chops menu.

Appetizers

Shrimp Cocktail- Served with traditional American cocktail sauce

Maryland crab cake- Succulent crabmeat bound with herbs and vegetables, lightly breaded, sauteed golden brown, served with poblano aioli

Portobello caps- Marinated with garlic and olive oil, grilled, served with roasted red bell peppers, goat cheese crostini and a balsamic reduction

Cheese 'n' onion soup- Gruyere cheese tops this hearty favorite

New England clam chowder- A creamy, flavorful soup topped with oyster crackers

"Chops' Salad"- Seasoned greens, red and yellow tomoatoes, mushrooms and artichoke hearts

Beekfsteak Tomato- Tomato and red onion slices sprinkled with Roquefort cheese

Traditional Caesar- Romaine lettuce with shaved Parmesan herb croutons and Caesar dressing

Followed By

Prime rib of beef- Crusted with our Royal Culinary Collections spices, roasted and sreved with natural pan gravy

Filet Mignon- 10 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Small Filet Mignon- 7 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Chops signature New York striploin steak- 10 ounces of your all-time favorite, enhanced by the slightly sweet taste of mesquite smoke seasoning

Veal chop- 10 ounces, tender and tasty, broiled and served on the bone

Colorado lamb chops- Two large double-rip chops, crusted with Dijon mustard and our Royal Culinary Collections blend of seasonings

Royal pork shank- Braised in a delicious balsamic BBQ sauce

Rotisserie chicken- Marinated in our Royal blend of spices

Mesquite grilled salmon- A center-cute fillet enhanced by the sweet hint of mesquite-smoked seasoning

Sides and Vegetables

Baked Idaho potato

Home fried potatoes with sauteed onions

Mashed potatoes

Creamed spinach

Steamed asparagus

Sauteed mushrooms

Fried onion rings

Rice pilaf

To End the Feast

Chocolate mud pie- Our version of this regional Mississippi favorite

Apple pie a la mode- Slices of Golden Delicious apples baked in a double-crust pastry, topped with vanilla ice cream

Chops raspberry cheesecake- Luscious cake with fresh raspberry coulis

Warm Brioche pudding- Made with cubed brioch, cognac-macerated raisins and orange zest custard, served with warm caramel-bourbon sauce

Now I am hungry again. Man, was that 10oz Filet great. I love Chops. !!

Do they allow multiple appetizers, entrees and desserts being ordered? There are about 3 appetizers I would love-the french onion soup I heard is wonderful, so are the crab cakes and a salad...for the desserts who can resist the chocolate one and the warm pudding.

Pls tell me how it works in Chops. Thanks.

Do they allow multiple appetizers, entrees and desserts being ordered? There are about 3 appetizers I would love-the french onion soup I heard is wonderful, so are the crab cakes and a salad...for the desserts who can resist the chocolate one and the warm pudding.

Pls tell me how it works in Chops. Thanks.

Yes we ordered the soup and a salad, but could have ordered other things as well. The portions are pretty large so plan accordingly. For the desserts, hubby and I each ordered one, split them in half and swapped.

Do you get 2 'sides' with your dinner?

You can order 1 of everything if you wanted.:D But the sides are big enough for 2 people to share. You get a ton of food.

And yes, the filet was to die for :)

Enjoy!!

I'll be doing a 5-night cruise on the Enchantment in August. Does anyone know if the menu looks comparable to this?

Holy cow, I hope so. After reading the 7-day menu, I'm positively drooling!

:)

I'll be doing a 5-night cruise on the Enchantment in August. Does anyone know if the menu looks comparable to this?

The Chops menu should be the same. Unfortunately, the dining room menu will not look anything like what was posted above.

Have a great time on your cruise!!:)

This is the 5 day from Bermuda which should be the same as any other 5 day

got the 5 day menu from a previous poster on these boards:

Sunday

Starters: Onion tart, Tomato soup, Chicken soup, Melon & Mango fruit plate, watermelon soup, seafood tapenade.

Entrees: Prime Rib, Atlantic Cod, NY Steak, Veggie Quesadilla, Pasta, Stuffed Chicken, Grilled Chicken, Shrimp Ravioli.

Desserts: Ivory chocolate fondue with berries, Apple Pie a la mode, Savarin

Monday Formal Night

starters: orange carpaccio, Shrimp cocktail, escargot, lobster bisque, oxtail broth, Golden Pear soup, caesar salad.

Entrees: Filet of beef, Mushroom Linguini Alfredo, Sea Bass, Roast Duck, eggplant with mozzarella. Linguini with marinara sauce, Salmon, Grilled Chicked and Top Sirloin.

dessert : Grand Marnier souffle, Cherries Jubilee, Double strawberry cheescake

Tuesday Caribbean night this menu was changed on the Brilliance, not sure if it was done fleet wide or not yet.

starters: tropical fruit plate, seafood salad, veggie spring rolls, crab/shrimp bisque, pepperpot soup, bananarama soup, cedar key salad

Entrees:Pan seared snapper, Seafood Penne, Jerk Chicken,, Vegetarian Bami Goreng

Desserts: Bananas foster, Rain forest cake, Banana Cream Pie and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee creme brulee

Wednesday

Peach soup, Cream of Asparagus soup, Fresh pineapple.

Entrees: BBQ Thai style chicken, prime rib, Fishermans platter (lobster and shrimp!) Fried tofu

Dessert: platter with flourless chocolate cake, passion fruit cheesecake

Thursday feast of nations.

Starters: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Shrimp cocktail, spinach-sweet potato dip, onion soup, chilled berries in buttermilk soup and caesar salad for the table.

Entrees: Vodka and salmon cream pasta, Roast Turkey, NY Strip steak, Mahi Mahi tempura.

Desserts: key lime pie, banana parfait, brownie mudslide sundae.

Archived