Celebrity's website..can you see your res?

Cruise Junky

I could be wrong but here is what I was told:

If you book your cruise on Celebrity's website, you can punch in your reservation number at any time and see all of the information there. We were able to do this when we booked our first cruise on line with Celebrity.

We then booked our second Celebrity cruise through their website, then cancelled and booked the same cruise through another online website. We did this because the non-Celebrity site had a much better category stateroom for only $150. pp more. I called Celebrity to see if they would match the price, and they said they "don't price match". But I was able to cancel my original reservation with them without penalty. We then booked through the second website. However, you cannot see the reservation on the Celebrity website. I became concerned so I called and spoke with a Celebrity representative and gave her my reservation number from the second booking. She said "Yes, my reservation # was good" and confirmed the stateroom number I had reserved. She also told me that unless a booking is done directly through the Celebrity line or Celebrity website it would not appear online.

As I said, I could be wrong. But this is what I was told.

mjarens

mjarens, They gave you the wrong information. We booked with our TA and I can veiw our documentation anytime (keep hoping for an upgrade) :D On the otherhand, we did book our cruise while onboard but then transferred to our TA so possibly that has something to do with it???

I've been searching Celebrity's website and can't see an area where you can put in your reservation number and check your reservation like you can on RCI. If you can do this, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

As ABSCruiseLuvers said, go to the "Documents to Board" and you will see your cabin number as well as what dinner seating you have and if it is confirmed or waitlisted. You can also request to be seated with friends if you have their booking number. You really need to fill out the documentation info so that it will already be printed on your documents then you only have the credit card form to fill out. It doesn't matter whether you booked thru a TA or directly with Celebrity.

You guys are amazing! I find the Celebrity website the most user-unfriendly of all the sites I've explored. How on earth did you find your way to that page? :confused: Thanks for the info!:)

Now for another question. When we booked Concierge Class on the Millie, I was able to go to the website and select from a pillow menu, reserve special dining times before boarding, etc. We're again booked in Concierge Class, and I can't remember how to get to that page, either.:eek: Help, please.

Charlotte

Archived