Sea Princess?

WendyG

I noticed on the Princess website that the Sea Princess will be coming here next year. I saw a 12 day Colonial repositioning cruise from Quebec City to Ft Lauderdale.

Does anyone know what she'll be doing once here in Ft. Lauderdale?

I looked on Travelocity just to see if they had her itinerary listed that far out, but she isn't even listed in their database.

Silly me, I am sailing on the CB again in Jan, planning a transatlantic on the Star next Sept, and am already looking to see where I can go next on the Sea! :)

Sea Princess is doing 14 day itineraries in the Caribbean. It’s interesting that both Ft. Lauderdale and Barbados are embarking ports on these itineraries…you can join the ship in Ft. Lauderdale or in Barbados – you leave when you reach the embarkation port again.

WendyG,

Here's the link to P&O's page on the Adonia (the Sea Princess).

http://www.pocruises.com/ships/adoniaMicrosite/home.htm

It should show some of the changes P&O made to her.

Here's the news release from the Princess website:

"Sea Princess - Sea Princess returns to the Princess fleet with a series of new 14-day Caribbean adventures. The ship will feature two alternating itineraries sailing roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale. The ship offers seven sailings onSea Princess - Sea Princess returns to the Princess fleet with a series of new 14-day Caribbean adventures. The ship will feature two alternating itineraries sailing roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale. The ship offers seven sailings on the Grand Caribbean Adventurer route between November 5 and April 22, with calls at Princess Cays, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Vincent, Trinidad, Bonaire and Ocho Rios. Six sailings of the new Grand Caribbean Islander itinerary are offered between November 19 and April 8, featuring calls at Princess Cays, Tortola, Antigua, Dominica, Martinique, Barbados, Grenada, Isla Margarita, Aruba and Grand Cayman the Grand Caribbean Adventurer route between November 5 and April 22, with calls at Princess Cays, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Vincent, Trinidad, Bonaire and Ocho Rios. Six sailings of the new Grand Caribbean Islander itinerary are offered between November 19 and April 8, featuring calls at Princess Cays, Tortola, Antigua, Dominica, Martinique, Barbados, Grenada, Isla Margarita, Aruba and Grand Cayman"

I also heard something about her getting Movies Under The Stars before her return to Princess.

Hope this helps.

Sharon

Thanks! Do you have a link that shows what ports she's goiing to?

I just went out to the Princess website and searched on Sea Princess, 11/2005 to get the itineraries. I think 'diva's information is the same.
I also heard something about her getting Movies Under The Stars before her return to Princess.
:eek:

Also, did P&O change her at all?
Some changes were made to make her into an adults-only ship as Adonia. For example, the children's areas on Riviera Deck were removed and turned into a chill-out area called Easy Like a Sunday, full of loungers and such like. But as far as I can see, these are all being changed back to how she was as Sea Princess, because the children's facilities are being strongly promoted for summer 2005.
Yes, this is advertised in the summer 2005 brochure.

Sorry if that's confirmation of bad news. :D

Archived