traveling with liquid medications

We will be flying from Oregon to LA to Papeete for a cruise this summer. I have to travel with a liquid syringe-type:confused: medication with very small needles. I am diabetic (it is NOT insulin). Since I am a new diabetic, are their any problems getting thru airline checks, customs, or cruise ship security? It has to be kept between 46 to 70 degree temp, otherwise it has to be in a fridge. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:)

My husband has to travel with syringe medication that has to be kept at a certain temp. We have never had a problem with it at all. I've been very surprised, but they have never even asked to see the prescription. We carry it in a small lunch box type cooler with an icepack in it. We always have it in the box that it comes from the pharmacy in with his name and the name of the medication, but as I said they have never hassled us or even looked twice at it.

Thanks for your reply, but what is the TSA and what is their web site?

Here's the TSA web site:

http://www.tsa.gov/

Lots of luck finding your answer there. After all, TSA is a government agency.:rolleyes:

Try going to Google to find web sites. 90% of the time you'll find what you're looking for:

http://www.google.com/

Archived