Sun - Are there Chairs & Table on Balcony?

Jeepsterchick

The balconies on the Sun, Sea and Dawn Princess are pretty much all the same. Relatively small and fully-covered. There is room for two small chairs and a table. These balconies are "cut out" of the side of the ship so that they are enclosed by metal with a metal railing. This also makes them more private and you will have less annoyance if someone is talking or smoking next door. I like these balconies myself. :) In comparison, the Grand class ships, including the Coral and Island, have just dividers between balconies.

We were in a Caribe balcony on the Sun in Dec. We liked it a lot - as Pam said, the balconies are cut out of the hull and more private. The chairs are recliners (not pool lounges) with cushions and a small table. Plenty enough room for 2!

We were on the Sun Princess April 2006 for the 17 day Panama and on the Caribe Deck. The rooms were nice however, because it is an older ship, the total room size including the Balcony is 179 sq ft. My recommendation stay with a twin Bed confguration. We had a Queen bed and both couldn't get by the end of the bed and we are both small . We had 2 chairs and a small table on the balcony. This was mid ship 4 rooms foward of lifts, really nice, only 2 doors from laundryroom.

Archived