San Diego Port

cruisingknut

What ship is that in San Diego yesterday and today docked beside the Carnival ships?

Semester at Sea’s voyages take place aboard the MV Explorer, a 24,000-ton passenger ship built in 2002 and equipped as a floating university. As the heart of the Semester at Sea program, the ship quickly becomes home to students, faculty, and staff. The shipboard campus includes classrooms, study areas, and an 8,000-volume core library that supports the itinerary and the global, comparative academic focus of Semester at Sea. Other facilities include two dining rooms, a student union, a campus store, a swimming pool, fitness facilities, a wellness center, and a health clinic.

My Thread link here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=365016

attachment.php?attachmentid=23640&d=1150594328

attachment.php?attachmentid=23644&d=1150601976

attachment.php?attachmentid=23645&d=1150602045

Fred

Semester at Sea’s voyages take place aboard the MV Explorer, a 24,000-ton passenger ship built in 2002 and equipped as a floating university. As the heart of the Semester at Sea program, the ship quickly becomes home to students, faculty, and staff. The shipboard campus includes classrooms, study areas, and an 8,000-volume core library that supports the itinerary and the global, comparative academic focus of Semester at Sea. Other facilities include two dining rooms, a student union, a campus store, a swimming pool, fitness facilities, a wellness center, and a health clinic.

Fred

Fred how often are they in San Diego port?

Thanks, I couldn't make out the logo on the stack with the web cam shots I was seeing.

Fred

Archived