Got Our Docs!!!!

letsgo39

We recived our documents yesterday for our July 7 Budapest to Amsterdam river cruise on Avalon.I didn't even have time to stress about when they would be arriving.:D

So who's your CD? It should say inside the booklet on the info page with phone numbers....

So who's your CD? It should say inside the booklet on the info page with phone numbers....

Her Name is Isabel Heinmann. I have not heard anything about her at all which is probably a good thing!:D

Does anyone know her?

The bags were pretty nice. I liked them better then the ones Globus was handing out a couple of years ago. Don't think we will use both of them but will probably take one with us to use in port. It's a little small as a carryon.

I used my large purse as a carryon, and the bag as my "personal item." They're a nice size to use in ports, as they'll hold a fair amount without being too bulky and heavy. And you can rope them over your head and under one arm (so safer than a back pack).

I haven't heard of Isabel. If I do, I'll report back to you. :)

Amadeus from Amsterdam to Budapest July 29th. My first European adventure and I am soooooo psyched!!!

I read recently chef was replaced -- any good news of late for the Amadaggio??

Please, thanks, and all my other nice words!

Cruisegran

2travelers, Really glad everything worked out for you. What a story! We also are going on Tolstoy but Aug. 23. I have been faithfully reading the CC posts and hope you will report on the food since you are going in July. Coral has been very helpful with so many details as this is our first river cruise. Have a great cruise. Evie

Amadeus from Amsterdam to Budapest July 29th. My first European adventure and I am soooooo psyched!!!

I read recently chef was replaced -- any good news of late for the Amadaggio??

Please, thanks, and all my other nice words!

Cruisegran

Cruisegran, we are on the same cruise leaving Amsterdam on July 29th. This is also our first river cruise. We havent received our doc's yet....hope they arrive soon.

2Travelers...I am so happy that your documents finally arrived. That's quite a story about what happened to them. I would love to hear about your Russian cruise, as it is high on my list of places to go. We spent a few days in St. Petersburg a few years ago while on a Baltic cruise, and we really enjoyed our stay. Have fun!

Retired slug, I will try to get something posted as soon as we return. We will then be rushing to get ready for a cruise to Alaska and the Orient, but I will get something done for you.

Archived