B-i-n-g-o !

NickyLouise

Okay, I can't quote Carnival prices, but when I went on HAL this year it was $10 for a single bingo card book, or $20 for a 3-bingo-card book. Each book had enough cards for all the games they played (normally 4 I think).

So for example the 1st game is played on the orange page. In the single bingo book you have 1 orange page, in the 3 bingo book you have 3 orange cards. Next game is played on the yellow page... etc, etc.

The snowball jackpot game at the end I think was more, but can't remember.

We just got back from our cruise on the Fantasy and had a ball....They had $500, $600, $800, a free cruise, $1000 (last game). They also had a 5 game bingo that we did not go to.. The price was $10 for a single card or $20 for three and you had to buy new cards for each bingo games. Have fun...

MIsty

The above poster is correct. You have to buy new cards each time they offer bingo. $10 for one card which is for one game only or $20 for 3 cards which is also for one game. Near the end of the cruise they do offer some specials such as $20 which will cover 10 games. This is a big money maker for Carnival as you could go broke playing all the games. They tend to play them just before the show after dinner. the specials they have near the end are on a sea day during the afternoon.

Archived