The LAFFNVEGAS "LIVE" from the MS Noordam Up To Alaska Thread

LAFFNVEGAS

Are ALL Mariners invited to the Mariners Luncheon?

Peaches from Georgia ...

We noticed on our cruise on the msNOORDAM this past March that the mariners had to have at least 25 days. A couple we met last year on the same cruise who were back on again were not invited to it since they only had 21 days!

Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your cruise experience with us. I have been out of town and have just now been able to review your Noordam Live thread. Sounds like you and Tom had a wonderful cruise. I do love Alaska and hope to cruise around this time next year so that I can experience that late night sunset. A must do in my life time. Thanks again for allowing us to cruise along......

:) Wendy

Now we are turning Lisa's fine thread into something silly........:p

Karin,

Turn silly on a HAL thread? No way! Not with John (Copper 10-8) and the usual suspects posting -- (guilty, ma'am!)

But, Lisa, I have really enjoyed your posts, and my clock to when we sail on Noordam just seems to take at least three days to count down each one! I had read posts from KK about the Mariner luncheon instead of just a reception. Since DW and I are due to get our 100-day hardware this next time, we are really looking forward to it. If anything, you have made us more anxious to sail what is obviously a lovely ship, even by HAL's high standards.

Seriously, thanks for sharing. I for one really appreciate it.

Dave

Archived