dining options help

mina

We are thinking about taking the QM2 transatlantic next year in a sheltered balcony cabin. We prefer to dine alone. Are there tables for two in the dining room? If not, can you order dinner in your stateroom? What other alternative dining options are there that will allow separate tables? Thank you.

There are tables for two, but you cannot guarantee one.

However, I would suggest that you ask for a table for two, and if not, a table for six. You are far more likely to have people that you will find accepable of you have a choice of two.

Alternatively there is Kings Court (buffet etc.), or Todd English. There is a cover charge for the latter.

Matthew

By all means consider the alternative dining choices. There are four King's Court restaurants plus the extra-cost Todd English (worth the cost). When you also consider room service, that means on a 6-night crossing you do not need to eat in the main dining room at all and can enjoy a different dining experience each night. (Although I know a lot of people regret when tablemates never show up.) Enjoy.

We have done QM2 three times and each time we requested and go a table for 2. Breakfast and luncheon are open seating, but as you enter and are greeted you can also state your preference for that meal. We were free to join new friends for breakfast or lunch if we elected to do so.

For some reason my signature will show I am sailing again on Jan. 12 AND 13. I do not know how to erase Jan 13.

We have done QM2 three times and each time we requested and go a table for 2. Breakfast and luncheon are open seating, but as you enter and are greeted you can also state your preference for that meal. We were free to join new friends for breakfast or lunch if we elected to do so.

For some reason my signature will show I am sailing again on Jan. 12 AND 13. I do not know how to erase Jan 13.

Actually, you want to erase the 12, not the 13. And the way to do that is go to your User Control Panel (CP), click on the 12 signature so that it's surrounded by little boxes, and hit the Delete button.

The QV and the QE2 are meeting the QM2 early on the morning of the 13th in NYC. Then they all sail off on their respective voyages. All three will still be at sea on the 12th.

Archived