All Things Enchantment of the Seas

Hey Laurie,

I see you are from MA-

FYI~

My family is going on a weekend cruise to nowhere on 12/15 out of Boston on the new Norwegian Gem.....

A quick little cruise to hold us over till the next one ;)

Just a thought....:)

I wish we could. It's just not in the budget for a while. :(

Did think of one thing. Move her to either PC or Tampa so she would be closer to us!!

Ditto I live in Palmetto north of Sarasota, it is a long drive to the east coast but glad I don't have to fly!

I'll be on EOS in Oct!

I will be cruising on the Enchantment in January so I am going to follow this thread. I have done the big ships, and the small ships and hope to find the EOS just right. It will be our first cruise for our nephew (graduation present from us) so I hope everything is perfect for him. I would love to see another family member addicted like I am.

We are cruising agin in Jan 3-7th what about you?

This will be our first cruise since becoming Diamond members. Does the

Concierge email you before you sail even if you're not in a suite?

When I cruised in a GS as platinum, I was emailed before the cruise. When I cruised in a JS as a diamond member, I was NOT emailed before the cruise.

mommabean,

Thanks. I was hoping they would email us so we could go ahead and make our spa appointments and reserve Chops for the night and time we want. Oh well, we can just do it on board with everyone else. ;)

I'm sure we've probably covered this one before. But I forget. Exactly where on deck 8 is the new stretched section?

I can't tell you for sure because I've only stayed in a JS or GS on Enchantment. I would suspect the OV cabins have them. You won't see in a picture because they would be behind a cabinet anyway.

Gina

Any suggestions on the JS on EOS room #'3?

sorry I'm on 12 hour nights I hit the #3 by mistake. We did book and we have a JS on the aft so it should be great!

That will be great. We had a corner aft once on EOS and the big balcony was fun. The walk back isn't too terribly long either - not like on the huge newer ships.

• 2 weeks later...

Awwe - sad to see this thread losing steam. Some questions for you guys to liven things up a bit:

1. What is your favorite spot on the Enchantment to enjoy a cocktail? (extra points - what is your favorite cocktail for cruising?)

2. Quest: Do or don't? (I've not been yet, but hear it's fun!)

3. What are some interesting foods you've tried on the Enchantment?

4. Any suggestions for the activities on board? Anything from towel animal classes to the comedy show - what's fun?

5. What's the most mischevious thing you've done aboard the Enchantment?

My boyfriend and I will be on the Enchantment on the 24th, getting really excited!!!

Ooh - nice to see a post here!

I can add my own answers - I sailed on her last fall. I felt like we didn't do enough of the inboard activities, so I am interested in hearing what others have to say!

1. Fav place for a drink - either the champagne bar or out on deck next to the pool. (Fav drink - probably the lava flow, I think it was called - pina colada and strawberry daquiri in layers! Mmm!)

2. Haven't tried Quest, but just might have to on this cruise!

3. I tried escargot for the first time (and it was pretty tasty!), and a watermelon soup that was good as well!

4. Again - didn't try out many of the onboard things going on....

5. Most mischevious thing - hijacking a drum set at an abandoned lounge.. being told by an elderly lady that I was "simply awful!" .. lol!

Okay, I"m game. DH & I was on the EOC back in June. Was a first time cruizer in a balcony room...what a delight!

1. What is your favorite spot on the Enchantment to enjoy a cocktail? (extra points - what is your favorite cocktail for cruising?) Viking Crowne Lounge and anything fruity.

2. Quest: Do or don't? (I've not been yet, but hear it's fun!) Didn't see the Quest.

3. What are some interesting foods you've tried on the Enchantment? The most unusual was the Watermelon Soup. It was delicious and refreshing.

4. Any suggestions for the activities on board? Anything from towel animal classes to the comedy show - what's fun? Thought the Love & Marriage Game was a hoot!

5. What's the most mischevious thing you've done aboard the Enchantment? Mischevious, well maybe...a little hanky panky on the balcony. ;)

1. What is your favorite spot on the Enchantment to enjoy a cocktail? (extra points - what is your favorite cocktail for cruising?) On the deck where I can feel the ocean wind and get a great tan. My favorite cocktail is a Strawberry Daquiri.

2. Quest: Do or don't? Do. I only did it once on the Empress, haven't shown DH what the Quest is yet, but we will one day.

3. What are some interesting foods you've tried on the Enchantment? Hmmm, nothing really...I'm not very adventurous, sorry!

4. Any suggestions for the activities on board? Late Night Comedy Show, From Screen to Stage done by the RCCL singers and dancers. The woman who sings "I Will Always Love You" has an AMAZING voice., Mr. Enchantment, Love & Marriage, BINGO! (Win a Cruise & Wipe your SeaPass Account)

5. What's the most mischevious thing you've done aboard the Enchantment? Nothing too bad...My parents were with us ;)