FV also going to Concierge?

Cruise Junky

I emailed Celebrity on this very question. I am still waiting for a response back, it's been 2 or 3 weeks now.

I was surprised on my reservation confirmation to see I had a FV - CC Cabin, does that mean they're also converting the FV to CC at the end of the year? I'm not complaining, but I wasn't expecting it.

Thanks

I'm actually doubting my own question. The confirmation I have printed at home, just says FV, but she sent me two confirmation within 60 seconds. I think the other one says FV-CC. Although it would make perfect sense to get the same service. Why would they leave four cabins out of that entire area when they paid more than a CC anyway.

I wouldn't count too much on the FVs being included with the CC cabins. We have one booked for May, 2005 and would love it if they did include it with the other CC cabins, but I don't think they will. I also emailed Celebrity about it, but didn't hear anything back from them. Also, don't always count on what your documents say. We just got back from sailing on the Mille in May, 2004. Our documents said we were in a CC cabin, but when we boarded, we found out we weren't. We were on Deck 8 and all CC cabins were on Deck 9. We took it up with the guest relations desk, but to no avail. We still had a great trip anyway! This time we are really looking forward to the FV cabin.

Archived