Rocky Horror

patbcox

We will be sailing on the Glory in October and I heard do the Rocky Horror Picture Show one night (someone said on night 5) does anyone know about this??? I am hoping so and want to plan to bring some props.

We will be sailing on the Glory in October and I heard do the Rocky Horror Picture Show one night (someone said on night 5) does anyone know about this??? I am hoping so and want to plan to bring some props.

I doubt it...

I am hoping so and want to plan to bring some props.

Wow, wouldn't that be cool? Although try to it explain to the security at the terminal. "No sir, it's not smuggled booze. It's smuggled rice!" :D

We were on the Glory at Christmas and one night in the karaoke lounge (don't remember the night) they showed TRHPS. gosh that show brings back memory's of going to the show (and the before show outside) at the Harvard Square theater in Cambridge Mass:eek::p

Wow, wouldn't that be cool? Although try to it explain to the security at the terminal. "No sir, it's not smuggled booze. It's smuggled rice!" :D

I know it's been 27 years since throwing food at the movie screen but wasn't there a scene where everyone threw toast?

Could you see all the confiscated toasters at check in:eek:

I also hear somewhere, i think it was someones review that said Rocky Horror played one night but i really don't know it as a fact.

When we were on the Glory in Feb. they did it at Midnight on one of the nights of the cruise. No one Dressed up and no rice was thrown. One suggestion, if they do it, sit near the Carnival rep that is doing it. We sat in the front and she was hard to hear at times. Also, there is a bit of foul language involved, but I imagine you knew that one already.

I think it's only on the Western Caribbean sailings but I hope that I'm wrong. I found some caper's online and it was only showing on the Western. I'm on the Eastern sailing early July and think it would be a blast! I graduated in the 80's and have never saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Wow! I'm old!!!:eek:

I think it's only on the Western Caribbean sailings but I hope that I'm wrong. I found some caper's online and it was only showing on the Western. I'm on the Eastern sailing early July and think it would be a blast! I graduated in the 80's and have never saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Wow! I'm old!!!:eek:

No, we saw it on the eastern sailing.

And yes, there is a toast in the movie...when the audience throws toast. There is toilet paper and rice and squirt guns and what else am I missing....d@m - it Janet I always forget:rolleyes:

but wasn't there a scene where everyone threw toast?

Could you see all the confiscated toasters at check in:eek:

"A toast - to absent friends."

In addition to the rice and toast, you'll also need a feather boa, a newspaper, playing cards, confetti, a squirt gun, and a plastic fork. Oh, and a really good sense of humor. (Can you tell how I spent just about every Friday night of my youth?) :D

It'd be great to see Rocky play on our upcoming cruise - I'm sure it'd give the midnight R-rated comedy a run for its money.

I will have to watch for that on the Glory next month. Do you remember if it was announced in the Capers? It will bring back memories that's for sure! I can't wait for my son to be old enough to see it because he would get the humor, but he's only 16. Wait...I think I was 16 when I saw it for the FIRST time!

I will have to watch for that on the Glory next month. Do you remember if it was announced in the Capers? It will bring back memories that's for sure! I can't wait for my son to be old enough to see it because he would get the humor, but he's only 16. Wait...I think I was 16 when I saw it for the FIRST time!

Yes, they did post it in the Capers. There were some young folk there.

DH and I were about 16 and 18 when we would go to see it. Hey, if it was o.k. for you at his age....;)

dang it dang it dang it! I knew I shouldn't have opened this therad! Now I can't get "let's do the time warp!" out of my head!

may have to watch it tonight. just not the same in the livingroom as it was in a theater at midnight

dang it dang it dang it! I knew I shouldn't have opened this therad! Now I can't get "let's do the time warp!" out of my head!

may have to watch it tonight. just not the same in the livingroom as it was in a theater at midnight

or sober...;)

Archived