Rocky Horror

patbcox

I just got off Carnival Pride today. RHPS was shown in Butterflies Lounge at 11pm towards the end of the cruise. Friday night sounds about right.. I was extremely surprised to see it in the capers. I stayed for about a half hour of it just to see if there was any audience participation. There wasn't, that I saw. In fact, not many people showed up. I'd say there were 10-15 other people there besides my parents and myself by the time I left. No one was dressed up and no one was shouting lines or participating, but it was still neat to see it on the big screen. My parents stayed for about half of it, but didn't see anyone participate before they left. They said alot of people wandered in and left quickly, probably not realizing what it was. :p

[quote name='kyrisong1']Wow true, you didn't think that was an absolute contribution to this thread???;) I hope they are showing it on Legend in September, I'd totally love it!!!!Cheers, Carole[/quote]

no. i actually love RH. know every scene. my post wasn't in response to the OP's q, but rather was a knee jerk reaction to a jerkish post.:p

[quote name='rgalpaugh']When we were on the Conquest the Assistant Cruise Director was totally into it, dressed the part, led the audience dialogue, handed out stuff for the gags. We had a blast.[/quote]

That was probably Big Kev, I don't think they have done it on the Conquest since he and Todd left.

I believe Todd and the Conquest was the first to do it.

[quote name='whatnow53548'][COLOR=blue]According to the capers for the 8 night Liberty cruise they show it on the Lido Deck movie screen at 11:30 on the last night at sea.[/COLOR][/quote]

That will be fun!! One more thing to add to my "to do" list :D

[quote name='whatnow53548'][COLOR=blue]According to the capers for the 8 night Liberty cruise they show it on the Lido Deck movie screen at 11:30 on the last night at sea.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Anyone know if it's showing on the 6 night Western Caribbean on the Liberty? Going in December, and would love to see the RHPS again!

I was on the Glory for an easter trip and they canceld the midnight show because of bad sea's. So they had the Rocky there in the main theater instead. It's Astounding! Time was Fleeting! Maddness took it's toll!!!

I got there just in time to yell "Lick those Lips!" There were about 30 people in the theater every one turned and looked at me like I was nut's. But what the heck Once I let go a few more lines the AD came back and started going at too. Suprise, Suprise I remember most of the lines and had some they didn't know but they had some new one's too. Oh well I guess seeing that show over 400 time's must have done wonders for the recall.

We didn't get to throw anything or have anyone get up on stage but that was ok. I would hate to trash that place like we did to the theaters. Also the way it was rocking anyone doing the time warp would have ended up with broken bones. It was still a blast.

David

Archived