Rocky Horror

patbcox

Wow, wouldn't that be cool? Although try to it explain to the security at the terminal. "No sir, it's not smuggled booze. It's smuggled rice!" :D

Assuming you are going with a group of fans, how do you explain why everyone has two lighters or candles, toilet papers, toast and I forget the rest as I never went, just had a friend who worked in the theatre during the showings.

Do they play it on the "smaller" ships?

I seen it in The Tampa Theature in 1998 I think... Great LIVE show.. They only allowed toilet paper and confetti to be thrown.. But never the less it was an great experience :D

MADNESS TAKES ITS TOLL....

Saw it OUTSIDE under the stars on the Liberty in Feb. 06.

I completely embarrassed my DD (13 at the time). It was great!! :eek:

(First time I saw it, when I was 16, was in Greenwich Village -- have to admit -- that was awesome too!)

We will be sailing on the Glory in October and I heard do the Rocky Horror Picture Show one night (someone said on night 5) does anyone know about this??? I am hoping so and want to plan to bring some props.

Well, Hot Patootie and Bless My Soul! Give a review when you get back. :D

Arnt these boards wonderful ---

People who have no idea the answer to the question feel compelled to answer--and most of the with an ATTITUDE!!

GET A LIFE

:confused: huh:confused: the response you quoted actually speaks directly to the OP's question: does anyone know about programming on a ship in October. answer: doubtful.

you don't seem to know the answer either, yet you seemed to have no problem posting.:rolleyes: shld we tell you to get a life?:rolleyes:

I loved RHPS when I was in high school. My parents wouldnt let me go so I spent the night out and we would sneak to go see it. We took the toast and water guns and rice and a few of my friends dressed uo. Wow what memories!

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]I was on the Glory in January and they showed Rocky Horror, I believe in the Ebony Cabaret. If I recall correctly, it was our last night out, at midnight, but it might have been the previous night. There wasn't much of a crowd, and no props. The guy doing it seemed to know most of the lines and encouraged appropriate responses, like calling Janet a slut.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='truecruiser']:confused: huh:confused: the response you quoted actually speaks directly to the OP's question: does anyone know about programming on a ship [I][U]in October[/U][/I]. answer: doubtful.

you don't seem to know the answer either, yet you seemed to have no problem posting.:rolleyes: shld we tell you to get a life?:rolleyes:[/quote]
Wow true, you didn't think that was an absolute contribution to this thread???;) I hope they are showing it on Legend in September, I'd totally love it!!!!Cheers, Carole

I just pulled out my capers from our 6/2-6/9 sailing of the Glory. RHPS was shown after the deck party on Wednesday, Costa Maya day, in the Ebony Cabaret. The write up states " Join your host and let the memories flow of this interactive movie experience. First timers welcome! "R" rated - must be 18 or older to attend"

[quote name='angelkisses']I read sometime last year about them showing it on the large Movie Screen on the Lido Deck of the Liberty. I want to dress up & participate ... and totally embarrass our teenager.[/quote]

Wow...outside on the MUTS would be the BEST ;) !! I hope the have when we sail the Liberty :D . I agree that embarrassing the kids is an added bonus :p !

[quote name='beansatw']
In addition to the rice and toast, you'll also need a feather boa, a newspaper, playing cards, confetti, a squirt gun, and a plastic fork. Oh, and a really good sense of humor. (Can you tell how I spent just about every Friday night of my youth?) :D[/quote]

Make it a Cleveland Plain Dealer, just like Janet used as an umbrella.

BTW, the movie theater at Universal in Orlando shows it once or twice a month. I am waiting a little bit longer to take my DS (14).

[quote name='truecruiser']:confused: huh:confused: the response you quoted actually speaks directly to the OP's question: does anyone know about programming on a ship [I][U]in October[/U][/I]. answer: doubtful.

you don't seem to know the answer either, yet you seemed to have no problem posting.:rolleyes: shld we tell you to get a life?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

FYI--We are just coming off the Glory and YESSSSSSSS it is showing on Friday nite at Midnite!!
My response was to people Obviously like yourself that think you run the boards and that everyone is interested in what you think --not know--why answer if you dont know the answer --and my remark was made to the way he answered to a FIRST TIMER!
Why must we BULLY someone who doesnt spend their whole life wrapped up on these boards!!
OH WELL I have vented
Have a nice day

[quote name='fb0075']FYI--We are just coming off the Glory and YESSSSSSSS it is showing on Friday nite at Midnite!!
My response was to people Obviously like yourself that think you run the boards and that everyone is interested in what you think --not know--why answer if you dont know the answer --and my remark was made to the way he answered to a FIRST TIMER!
Why must we BULLY someone who doesnt spend their whole life wrapped up on these boards!!
OH WELL I have vented
Have a nice day[/quote]

Uh... Ok

Archived