Took Your Advice, Now I Need Your Help

SakeDad

The 5 stars are to the right of the picture. If you click on them it will add your vote. Also, don't click NEXT or RETURN TO GALLERY as this will not take you to the rest of my pics.

I found that once I did a submit on the stars that hitting back worked for me. What really worked best was to open each picture into a new tab (or window), doing the vote, and then closing that tab. That way the original 66 were still open in one of my tabs.

I really appreciate anyone's vote! THANKS:D

Nathan,

How's everything going? What's your next excurtion. How's Kate? I know she had a great time on our wonderful cruise to Alaska. We're all back to the grind. You really got some great shots. Christina and Bob say hello.

Talk to you soon.

Cathy

I entered some of my Alaska and other travel pics on a Travel Photography Contest. Can you help me by going to http://suitcase.concierge.com/sakedad and voting on them? You need to click on the "see all pictures" link then drag your mouse to the stars and click how many you think it's worth. THANKS

Hey, Nathan!

I just voted for several of them. Thanks for sharing! I can only hope that I come back from Alaska with photos half as good as yours--you're definitely a gifted photographer. :) Love your eye!

Jayne

Archived