Sapphire:laptop for platinum members

jerwick

Is there complimentary laptop usage for platinum members available onboard the Sapphire? If so, is it at the pursers desk and do they have restricted hours?

Thanks Jerry

There's an Internet Cafe that's open 24/7. Not sure about the charge/lack of charge for platinum members, but I'm pretty sure there's been discussion here of no charge. Someone will give you the definitive answer. Donia

If you are talking about wireless access, I was told on the Sapphire that there is a charge for that even if you are platinum. The internet cafe is free to platinum and elite members though. I don't know why there is a charge for the wireless access. They couldn't really give me a good explanation and i just wrote it off to inaugural bugs. I really wanted to send updates to the people here wanting to hear from someone on the inaugural voyage but you'll be surprised how that time slips away.

I have also heard from Pam and other sources there is an iexplicable charge for wireless but not for terminal use for platinum, I fully intend to investigate, rectify that issue definatively on my Sapphire cruise in 3 weeks.

Archived