Cabo in July

stockcerts

My 16 year old daughter and I are taking the Elation out of San Diego July 28th. We are very excited!! Do any of you have a favorite tour or activity you could suggest for Cabo? We have often found the best shore activities aren't always the ones organized by the ship. We enjoy beach activities, and para-sailing. Last year we did a cruise out of Galveston and stayed at an all inclusive resort for the day (Sunset Beach), which was a blast!

Thanks for your recommendations!!

We are going June 30 and stop in Cabo on July 2nd..... we are looking at pre booking jet skis for my 3 boys, 18, 18 and 20....also will stop at the Menado beach hotel and use thier facility as long as we buy drinks and food we can use their stuff, pool, chairs, etc....

http://www.cabosanlucastours.net/Cabo-Waverunners.htm

we'll try to post some stuff if I can recall post cruise things when we get back

You asked the right person, I LOVE Cabo. This will be a very warm, great beach day for you! Sure it will be 100 degrees, but if you are only laying by that beautiful beach and swimming as needed, who cares?

My advice is BOOK NO SHIP TOURS! When you get off the short tender from the ship, you will be at a dock on the harbor of Cabo. Right at the dock will be plenty of 28' boats with pilots that can take you to Playa Madano, Cabo's best beach, for $5. The beach will be as active or quiet as you like it depending on where you lay out. The areas near the famous beach bars (Billigan's and the Deck) will be loud and fun!

While spending you glorious beach day, many peddlers will try to seel you stuff. This is where you ladies can get your shopping fix on! At some point during the day you can take those same waiting boats out to the Arch and see where the Pacific meets the Sea of Cortez, many sea lions, and the wonderful arch. There is also a drop off spot for lovers beach, but I don't think it is worth getting off the boat and waiting for a return ride back to the beach.

The food is quite good at the bar places I mentioned and at many others in town. There are MANY other great places in town, but that is really better when you are staying there as they really get lively at night. Have one for me......never mine I'll take 3!

Archived