Meet & Mingle Minor Malfunction

• Administrators

Hi Folks:

This is a quick note to reassure everyone that nothing has changed regarding our beloved Meet & Mingle association w/ Royal Caribbean.

From what I understand Royal Caribbean is having a systems malfunction; and they are are in the process of correcting it.

Please be patient and know that they are trying to fix this asap; and they've let me know that they are sorry for any inconvenience (and panic!) this may have caused.

Laura

Somebody posted on one of my roll calls that there is now a note that if you already had registered you don't need to re-register..........

Glad it's just a minor problem:)

Does this mean if we all register a "second" time that Royal Caribbean is going to let us have two Meet and Mingle Parties. One at the beginning of the cruise and one at the end of the cruise :p

Thanks Laura. It's nice to know that at CruiseCritic you do not have a "communication problem" unlike the place I work for. Here (where I work) people do not communicate with each other when we have computer problems, and I work in the IS/IT Department. :rolleyes:

Curious if there has been any feedback on the status of the prior registrants for the M and M parties? Has anything been restored to prior to the computer crash?

All seems to be restored. Go to the registration page and scroll down to "search for a party" and put in your info. It will tell you how many are signed up.

Say that 10 times fast!

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

That - 10 times fast

• 2 weeks later...

Laura,

Are they currently experiencing some sort of a difficulty? We have had several people on our roll call state that they have signed up for the M&M and have received a confirmation e-mail, but the number on that Royal Caribbean keeps showing as signed up stays at 19 and hasn't moved. Do you know of anyone who can look into this for us?

Thanks so much.

-Beth V.

Archived