Singapore Hong Kong cruise choices?

ERParadise

We are considering a cruise that includes Hong Kong & Singapore for early 2008 and would like recommendations for the best cruise ships. From Regent to crystal to Seabourn to what is your top choice (and why?)

We would like some suggestions for the best ships to consider and also itineraries.

Thanks for your help!

:) :) :) :)

Hate seeing unanswered requests but can only assist in a minor way.

Try checking out Star cruises for shorter voyages in the area, if you're looking for something longer try RCI they have some excellent options offerring Honk Kong to Singapore (and vice versa) in early 2008 with other options through to March (or there abouts).

We've just booked Hong Kong to Singapore departing HK on January 15th 2008 (get on to the Roll Calls if your also on this cruise).

Someone else may be able to assist if you're after 5plus star cruising when you refer to the 'Best'.

Regards,

We sailed Seven Seas Mariner from Hong Kong to Singapore in Oct 05. The trip was fantastic. The highlights were having five days in Vietnam, being put up at a hotel in Bangkok so we didn't have to go back and forth to ship each day, and overnights in port on each end. We followed up with a trip to Angkor Wat.

I am taking Seven Seas Mariner Osaka to Hong Kong this year. Yes, I love the ship and haven't sailed Seabourn or Crystal so I am no help for you there. If you want to go in the winter, it would be Seven Seas Voyager on the world cruise. I don't know which ports they will visit next year plus the cruise is probably sold out. I know some of the mainstream lines are now sailing Southeast Asia. In addition P&O out of Australia also sails to Southeast Asia. Clipper Cruises has announced some itineraries but their ships are bare bone.

Marc

Archived