10% in 3 months

RB Bonzo

Lost 4 pounds!!! Then I went out for dinner and got off track (again) but I have six days to do better again!! I am just finding it harder and harder to be so strict. Been dieting 11 months now...

dblane(Diane) 1/+1/18 to go on 5/6

pjbeau (Paula) 0/4.5/13.5 to go on 5/5

njjjoy (Joy) .75/8.25/7.75 to go on 5/4

swansonia (Karen) 4/4/17 to on 5/6

Hi all,

It's great to see all the wonderful progress you all are making! I'm still plugging away at it, and I'm down 31 pounds (15%) from the original ghastly total. We did a coastal cruise last month, and I wasn't where I would have liked to be for that, but I was a lot better off than I was last Fall. And I'm now a pound under the pre-cruise weight. :D

Shooting for good things for the next cruise!

I didn't lose anything, held the same. But unfortunatly I am going on a wine trip/B&B with my hubby for 4 day leaving this afternoon and will be eating wonderful BIG breakfasts and going out to dinner every night. Plus all the wine sampling.:eek:

dblane(Diane) 1/+1/18 to go on 5/12

Well, this week was bad. My DH has been in the hospital since last Wednesday, so my food choices are either hospital cafeteria or fast food. Anyways, I'm up 2 lbs this week, but I won't get discouraged. I know I will get it back off once everything calms down again with the Hubbie.

pjbeau (Paula) +2/2.5/15.5 to go on 5/12

Hello Ladies - Up again this week by .75 lbs! It didn't help that we had Mother's Day dinner on Saturday night, and I weighed in on Sunday morning.

UGGGGHHHH!

~ Joy

dblane(Diane) 1/+1/18 to go on 5/6

njjjoy (Joy) +.75/7.50/8.50 to go on 5/11

Paula-- Hope hubby is home and feeling better. Stress is one of the worse things when it comes to losing weight.

I will not weigh in till Monday. Am sure I gained after this wine trip, we just have to keep trying.

Everyone have a great weekend, it's SPRING!!!:D

Good Morning!

No weight change for me this week. DH has still been in hospital...actually being transferred to the rehab center today, and hopefully home in about a week.

Good luck to everyone for good losses this week.

pjbeau (Paula) 0/2.5/15.5 to go on 5/19

Paula--Prayers for you and your hubby, hope all is well soon.

No gain is a win.

:( I gained 3# this week, sort of knew it would happen after our wine trip.

I need to get going on my diet and increase my exercise. Good luck to all this week.

dblane(Diane) +3/+4/21 to go on 5/12

:D Yaay, finally a good week! I lost 2.75 lbs and couldn't believe it. Wednesday - I cheated...we went to see a baseball game (Giants) and had a hot dog, fries and junk food. I guess I must have been good the rest of the week.

Paula - hope husband is on his way to recovery.

Diane - hang in there.

~ Joy

njjjoy (Joy) 2.75/4.75/11.25 to go on 5/18

Count me in. I live alone and really need the motivation of a group. I joined the YMCA 2 weeks ago and that is one of the best things I could have done. I also started a garden in my back yard, and along with cutting the grass one to two days a week, walking the dog daily, and cutting out the fastfood stops, I may make half of my 26lb loss goal. My next trip is to L.A. for a family reunion, my next cruise is 01-16-2010 to Panama.

Welcome Junior1...join right in!

Well, I gained another pound, but I'm not too bummed about it...too many other things to worry about for now.

Thank you for your well wishes for DH. Brought him home from rehab center on Tuesday, so life is starting to get back into a routine again. I never did give you much info on his illness...sorry. Here's the short version...he fell from a ladder last September and broke his hip...had surgery to repair, then next day had a pulmonary embolism...apparently a common risk of large bone breaks...scary as all heck...thankfully caught and clot removed successfully. So, months of therapy...blah, blah, blah...still having trouble with knee pain...Dr. does arthroscopic (sp?) surgery on knee...two weeks later, blood clot all through vein in the leg. So, the last three weeks have been procedures and recovery of removing clots from leg. Dr. felt he got good results from the procedures, but only time will tell if there are any lasting effects.

Hopefully, now I can get back on track to meet my goal by Sept.

pjbeau (Paula) +1/1.5/16.5 to go on 5/29

Welcome Junior1, we love company!:)

Paula--With all your stress, a 1# gain is OK. Glad hubby is home, hang in there.

I am late weighing in again, story of my life, but dealing with one of those yucky Spring colds, but I lost 2# so I am happy. Everyone keep working at it. We need each others support.

dblane(Diane) 2/+2/19 to go on 5/29

Well I am checking in again. Down 4lbs so I am a little closer to my goal of 26lbs. I did cut out the fast food stops, late night eating, and over eating at mealtimes. So I do feel better, and with going to the gym 4 days a week that helps. I am really getting excited because I start swimming lessons on Wednesday which will help to shed a few pounds. On my next cruise I want to swim with the dolphins. I think that will be soooo cool. Well got to leave now I am at work. Will check in later in the week. Hope success to all of you. Thanks for letting me in!!!!!!!:D

Well I am checking in again. Down 4lbs so I am a little closer to my goal of 26lbs. I did cut out the fast food stops, late night eating, and over eating at mealtimes. So I do feel better, and with going to the gym 4 days a week that helps. I am really getting excited because I start swimming lessons on Wednesday which will help to shed a few pounds. On my next cruise I want to swim with the dolphins. I think that will be soooo cool. Well got to leave now I am at work. Will check in later in the week. Hope success to all of you. Thanks for letting me in!!!!!!!:D

Hello ladies and welcome Junior1!

Sorry, I didn't check in last week but I was up 0.50, and then my weigh-in this morning another 0.25 more. I'm not too upset because I was really expecting more weight gain than that. My oldest son graduated from high school last weekend and the celebration continues - countless graduation parties!!!

I've not been keeping my food diary :( . I still go to the gym on the weekends - really need to exercise more!!!

Sailing in two weeks on the Royal Caribbean - Adventure of the Seas.

Joy

dblane(Diane) 2/+2/19 to go on 5/29

njjjoy (Joy) +0.75/5.50/10.50 to go on 6/1

Godd Morning everyone!!! I am feeling good because I did not blow my 4lb loss. The dog, his name is Junior, is a little upset as we have not started our walk, but we are about to start, and after we return it will be cardio time.

Every one have a fantastic week!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Hi!

No change for me this week...no gain...no loss, I'm not going to complain.

Junior - looks like you are right on track...wish I could get more motivated for the exercise. I know it helps so much.

Joy - I'm jealous too...we don't sail until September. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Okay, I actually remembered to pack my healthy lunch today...step one to getting back in the game.

Thanks for the kudos!! They are what keeps all of us going. I know pjbeau & all who have not seen a loss yet that your combination will click and you will see progress. Just keep up the hard work. Got to go the Puppy is pulling to get out!!! ;)

Archived