Just returned from Adventure of the Seas

We also returned yesterday from AOS and had a great time. We did the Excellence catamaran in Antigua and loved it. We had the second seating for dinner and I recommend it. No rushing after getting back to the ship and you can spend time watching people running to the ship. We even had the harbor pilot bring a woman to the ship after it left the harbor in St. Maarten. Lots of people cheered her on and she climbed the rope ladder onto the ship. We also found the prices for jewelry in St. Maarten better than St. Thomas but it depends on what you are looking for too. We ate at Portofino's two nights and it was outstanding. Loved Cafe Promenade! It's back to salads and veggies this week for me!

Did they still have the band Riptide in one of the lounges? We were on AOS in April and everyone we talked to thought this band was great, but we heard RCI is going to take the live bands off the ship in the near future. If this is true, I think we should start a thread to complain about this and see if we can get hem to stay. Many people that we met onboard really enjoyed listening to them.

Did they still have the band Riptide in one of the lounges? We were on AOS in April and everyone we talked to thought this band was great, but we heard RCI is going to take the live bands off the ship in the near future. If this is true, I think we should start a thread to complain about this and see if we can get hem to stay. Many people that we met onboard really enjoyed listening to them.

We enjoyed riptide in May also, but I was told by someone on the ship, that live bands and duelling piano's on the Sovereign class, were being done away with:mad:

Archived