Ziplining in the Rain?

deadzone1003

In a few days, I will be leaving for Alaska aboard the Sapphire Princess. At Ketchikan, I had sign up for ziplining. However, it seems to be raining every day in Ketchikan this week and into next, have anyone gone ziplining in the rain? What was your experience? (Only for those who done it in the rain):(

I ziplined in light rain in Juneau. When it stopped raining the mosquitoes came out. The rain made the lines very slow. Glasses would not be a problem. You could aways wear a visor if you want to keep the rain off your glasses.

Ketchikan was beautiful last week on our cruise...........t shirts and shorts weather so maybe you will get lucky. We ziplined in the rain in Juneau and it wasn't a problem at all. You are in the rainforest anyway so it just seemed appropriate. I didn't feel like it slowed down the lines (ha)..........I wouldn't have wanted to go much faster. It was great. Just draw your legs up and cannonball and you will go as fast as I would want to!! Glasses were not a problem Rain does blow in your face off the lines but it didn't bother the person in our group that had them!! They do provide a rain jacket and pants.

Archived