Chankanaab Fee?

AwayInParadise

We booked the Royal Swim for 7/20. According to the web site, the park entry fee is included. Not sure how it works, but we'll bring the reservation receipt with us to show at the gate. Looking at some of the photos of Chankanaab, it looks great!

The entrance fee is included in your package. I did the Royal Swim a couple of years ago and it was one of the most fantastic experiences I have ever had. The dolphins are amazingly strong and swift. Pegasso and Triton (the two I swam with) easily dragged and pushed up a gentleman that was in our group that probably weighed close to 300lbs. Have a great time!

We did the Royal Swim this past Friday, July 6th. We booked directly through Dolphin Discovery and the entrance fee was included. It was a fabulous experience, though I swallowed quite a bit of water doing the dorsal fin pull - be sure to keep your mouth closed. The foot push was the best! I was really impressed with the beauty of the park and the very nice facilities there. You should have a great day.

I have a silly question, but I read that Cozumel is one hour behind the ship's time. I want to do the Royal Swim and schedule is directly with Dolphin Discovery. When I schedule it, will it be Cozumel time or the ship's time. I surely don't want to pay the $$ and miss the swim. That would just be my luck. Thanks all.

So if I am doing the swim over Christmas, my scheduled time is actually one hour earlier than the time on the ship? I booked directly from Dolphin Discovery.

Hey, you should join the roll call for your cruise! We would like to ge to know you :) There are several of us chatting away and making plans for excusions. My husband and I are planning on doing the Royal Swim Also.... Hope to see you there :cool:

I also booked the Royal Swim for my daughter directly through Dolphin Discovery and her admission was NOT included in the price we paid. We paid the additional $16 admission fee when we arrived at the park (less $2 because we had a coupon). You need to check your receipt from when you booked the swim as not all the options included the admission fee. By the way, my daughter LOVED the Royal Swim!

2467356380036355651S425x425Q85.jpg

Does the Conquest go out of Galveston? If so, I think your ship time and Cozumel time would be the same, since Galveston and Cozumel are on the same time in December. A helpful website is www.worldtimeserver.com for figuring all this out.

We were on the Conquest last week. We never had to change time zones. It was always the same as Central Time.

About the ship's time. ..... In December Galveston will be on Central STandard time. (off of daylight savings time) Cozumel may not use daylight savings time and that may account for the different booking time. Anyone know for sure about that?

We did the Royal Swim last Friday (7/20). At the park entrance, we were met by a Dolphin Discovery representative who had our names on the list. He gave us an armband that was good for entry into the park. When we went through the turnstiles, they scanned the armband and that was it. The other dolphin encounter packages may not include park entry.

Archived