Solstice: AquaSpa Relaxion room?

gracecarmo

Schplinky: thanks for the info. I bet the Solstice does something like this. I am now booked in an AquaSpa cabin. Just wanted to try something different. This cruise for us, will be an R&R so the "relaxation room" and other spa amenities will be just what we are looking for.

I guess we are all waiting patiently for new plans to be revealed.

Schplinky: thanks for the info. I bet the Solstice does something like this. I am now booked in an AquaSpa cabin. Just wanted to try something different. This cruise for us, will be an R&R so the "relaxation room" and other spa amenities will be just what we are looking for.

I guess we are all waiting patiently for new plans to be revealed.

I agree. It's a lot of fun, though. We booked Freedom of the Seas over a year before she was in the water and it was really fun as they began to roll out more and more details. It just heightens your anticipation for the sailing.

Splinky: do you know of a good web site to print out the deck plans (as they are now)? I tried printing from X and only get half of the deck. I know that any brochures that come out will be much later in the year?

I am excited about this cruise, but have 3 other X cruises to get behind me!!

(The countdown clocks are not working).

Well, well, well...look who was just eavesdropping on your conversation. Me! :cool:

Grace, I still have the deck plans posted. You can download them at:

http://homepage.mac.com/dkuhnau

They were made from screenshots from the website, so they aren't the highet resolution. Also, they are formatted for 11" x 17" tabloid paper. However, if your home printer only has letter sized paper, there should be a "fit to page" option.

Enjoy!

I will go to the web site and print. I just changed to an AquaClass cabin.

I also noticed that I typo'd Relaxation! And I am a journalist too! ha. Sometimes I get in a hurry, my fingers don't move as fast as I think.

I check every day just to see if there is any news re the Solstice, and I wonder if there are any photos via cams of the ship being constructed?

Archived