Mariner Departure time?

I am leaving next month for my cruise on the Mariner and using a car service. What time should I tell the car service to meet me at the pier when I return? I am staying in Florida after my cruise so I don't have a plane to catch, but I have no idea what time I will be getting off or they will be putting me off.

Thanks for your help.

They ask that everyone is out of their cabin by 8:00 am. We didn't have a plane to catch and thought we'd like to be the last to get off. We asked our stateroom attendant to change our tag to the latest time of departure. We ended up sitting in one of the lounges for an hour and a half. Breakfast is available in the Windjammer only.

I'd say.......have your car there shortly after 8:00.

Getting our luggage was extremely organized. We were impressed by Port Canaveral and will cruise from there again!

Have fun!

When you complete your departure questionnaire on the ship you will be asked the time of your flight. If you mark that you are not flying that day, or it is later in the day, you will have luggage tags coloured for later departure.

We live in the area so never have a flight ... and we always get the latest departures. Our latest departure off the ship was 10:20 am.

Thus eight a.m. will probably be too early. We have only been off at 8 if we do self-disembarkation (carry our own bags).

Do you have a cell phone? You could advise the car service that you expect to be off the ship at 9 am, but will call if you are earlier or later.

Archived