Anyone have information for the Sales Event 7-31-07

I really, really miss the Happy Hour Link. I think RCI made a mistake taking it away. It was a lot easier to read than what you have to do now (go to the RCI homepage and go to Deals and then go to limited time offers, then there are several different places you can click.) I wish they would bring back the old link. :(

RCCL historically has historically posted the the specials for the following Tuesday on Thursday early afternoon, allowing time to plan. They had the old "Happy Hour Specials" last Tuesday.

Thanks! How would i be able to get that every week? just click on same link and will it update to the new one the next week?

Yes - the Promowave link is the same and its updated every week. The last one is dated July 17th.

The Happy Hour link is no longer being updated. As one poster stated, the last post was June 12, 2007 and it is still showing when you use the old link. Happy Hour had the best deals. Wish they would bring it back.:(

Archived