For those who are interested....

Leslieswiger

As far as I know, this cruise has NOT yet been published, as brochures for 2009 are NOT YET PUBLISHED.:(

Diamond Princess - February 22, 2009 - Sydney - Bangkok - Beijing :D This cruise takes the southern route around Australia with stops at Melbourne-Hobart-Adelaide-Perth and Exmouth. Sails on to Malaysia-Thailand-Vietnam-Japan and China. Full cruise is 36days:D You just have time for packing your bags and getting to the airport. Hope to be seeing you onboard and Happy Sailings.....Leslie Swiger:)

Goodmorning Cactusrose, We booked a mini-suite on the Dolphin deck 9. We shall do the whole 36 days and found the prices very good. Trust we shall be seeing you and yours onboard. Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

Hi Leslieswiger, count us in till Bangkok, booked on June 14th. We are doing Beijing/Bangkok in Sep/Oct this year as part of our Whittier/Bangkok voyage on the Sapphire.

I haven't checked for a roll call yet, as it seems quite early. BTW we live in Kingston, Ontario.

Happy planning . . . . . . .

Bonjour Jasl, Kingston was going to be my retirement city. Invested in the building and selling of condo's and that put the stop on Kingston. Always spend time in Kingston when on my way to Ottawa and Montreal.:)

I am not sure in reading your thread. Will you be doing the Diamond from Sydney-Bangkok? Sailing out of Sydney on February 22, 2009. If this is your sailing date I have a Roll Call already started. Please join in at anytime as your most welcomed.:)

CORAL....I booked this cruise the first week of June. My TA always keeps me going and doing something.:eek:

Happy Sailings......Leslie Swiger:)

Archived