Mysterious things happening on ship?

Cinderelli

Yes, the food on my plate kept disappearing.
Yes, Pete, I noticed that too.

I also noticed someone or something breaking into my cabin safe every night also taking my cash and traveler's cheques on a regular basis. For some reason they left the credit cards alone. :D

Wierd people those ghosts ! ! :confused:

On our Paradise sailing in 2003 we had repeated knocks on our door...same time every night. 3:32am. First couple nights we didn't look at the clock and figured it was kids playing pranks since I got up and no-one was there. On the 5th night I got pissed off enough to stay up and see who the hel* is doing it. I ordered room service around 1am, stayed up watching some dumb video that had been playing all week...when I hear a knock. Get up, run to the door...no one there. Unless the person next to me gets off on knocking on their neighbors door at that hour of the night, it's pretty unexplainable. I'm not going to say the cabin number, so don't ask!! Besides, I didn't hear the next door neighbors door open or closing...which all of you will know that you CAN hear pretty loudly in the middle of the night - if you are listening.

Archived