Miami/Fort Lauderdale

Zeno

Looking for a cheap but decent hotel:

In Miami (near the cruiseship port and restaurants or has its own restaurant) or

In Miami (near the international airport)

or

In Fort Lauderdale (near restaurants or has its own)

I would appreciate any help.

Thx

P.S. our cruise leaves at 4PM - if we decide to fly down the same day - what is the latest flight arrival time we should select ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Zeno,

I stayed at this hotel in Nov,03, and was very disappointed. Just a couple things I didn't like. No hot water, dirty bedding,and expensive on site resturant. I will admit I got a good price on it through priceline, but I would not stay there again.

Bobbi-Jo

• 1 year later...
We are doing a pre-cruise stay at the Hyatt Regency downtown and a post-cruise stay at the Double Tree Grand, both for $38/night booked through priceline.com. This is in November 2004

I am doing exactly the same this year. How did you find the Doubletree Grand as we will be there for three nights. I have booked it through Royal Caribbean and wasn't so lucky to get it at your price.

I am doing exactly the same this year. How did you find the Doubletree Grand as we will be there for three nights. I have booked it through Royal Caribbean and wasn't so lucky to get it at your price.

The other poster was there over a year ago when prices weren't as high as they are this year and it was also off season. You are traveling the end of peak season.

I was doing a search for reviews of the Double tree Grand and saw that Tucked had stayed there and was looking more for his experience of staying there . However I did not realise that prices had risen so much. Also I would have liked a more up to date report so perhaps your right about looking up old boards as things do change. Thank you TrentS and BiueHerons for your replies

Archived