Noordam Laundry Facilities

alki_feek

There are specials by the bag (their bag). You can cram an awful lot into it. The price can range fro $12/bag to $25 depending on the ship and the itinerary. If we're not in a suite we usually get the unlimited for the length of the cruise package. If you don't do laundry more than twice a week I'd get the "bag" deal. The prices in Europe are higher than on other itineraries. Our 35 day transatlantic unlimited laundry package in 2004 cost about $140 but it was worth every penny.

GN

We'll be on the Noordam for 20 days and am wondering about doing our laundry. I read that there is no self-laundry facility. What's the most economical way of getting our laundry done. suggestions?:)

I believe it is either $120 or $140 for unlimited (It is $70 for 10 day on the Westerdam).

Note that it is $20.00 per bag in Europe but $12.00 per bag in Alaska, Carribean.

We stuffed one bag and were able to fit 58 items (47 plus 11 pairs of socks. This included two pairs of pants but mostly T-shirts). You need to roll everything very tight.

Archived