CC perks

npb

:confused: We are very loyal to Celebrity and have attained elite status. HOwever, we recently received a free cruise on Royal Caribbean and were amazed by the perks we received. What is the deal? I would think Celebrity would/could offer at least some decent loyalty perks. The last couple of Celebrity cruises, I threw away that worthless booklet of coupons they give you. On RCL, we received a "magic" card that opened the door to a private room with drinks, hor dorves (where is spell check when you need it) a cappocino (spelling again)machine and a wonderful young man to wait on you. It was VERY special.

We are booked on the Quest in February, but i have started looking At RCl for our next cruise.

:confused: We are very loyal to Celebrity and have attained elite status. HOwever, we recently received a free cruise on Royal Caribbean and were amazed by the perks we received. What is the deal? I would think Celebrity would/could offer at least some decent loyalty perks. The last couple of Celebrity cruises, I threw away that worthless booklet of coupons they give you. On RCL, we received a "magic" card that opened the door to a private room with drinks, hor dorves (where is spell check when you need it) a cappocino (spelling again)machine and a wonderful young man to wait on you. It was VERY special.

We are booked on the Quest in February, but i have started looking At RCl for our next cruise.

We are also Elite and can't believe the difference. I booked my first RCL cruise on the Explorer and can't wait to visit the "magic" room. I want to see the difference between being treated famously and royally!

Elite here, too, hoping the Solstice Class will bring us a nice surprise. :rolleyes:

Well, I can dream can't I?

Actually, on RCI's newer ships, there are 2 'magic' rooms.:)

Problem though is that although Royal Carib cruises are fun & the line has some nice ships--it does not equal the celeb cruise experience or have the same clientele! Wish we could have the best of both worlds!

Archived