Wine Lovers interested in Jacques Pepin 11/11/2008 TA

china addict

DH and I are unabashed food and wine lovers and are very interested in the newly announced November 11, 2008 TA from Barcelona to Miami on the Regatta with Jacques Pepin on board. Our introduction to O was in 2006 with a California winery group that organized several on-board tastings, receptions and wine-themed dinners. We are willing to pay a premium on the 11/11/08 TA to participate in private gourmet events in addition to the special events O is scheduling around Jacques Pepin. We don't want to be on the wrong side of the glass looking in. I have already called Oceania's booking office but they say they are unable to share this information with me because it would be favoring one agency over another and is against their policy. Understandable.

Question: Can anybody out there help me to find an affinity group associated with food and wine on this particular sailing?

Second Question: Can anybody share their experiences of other cruises with Jacques Pepin on board, and other November TA's on O?

Many thanks.

LHT28, it was a good suggestion. I've searched through the theme cruises and also done a Google search with no success. Perhaps that means nothing special is planned, but I can't help thinking that the wineries are missing a great opportunity. Thanks for your help.

we are on the August 6 2007 Insignia from Barcelona.

Jacques will be on this cruise as well.

The group you are looking for is out of california. food and wine trails

web site is just that

Thanks for reminding me of Food and Wine Trails. They were the organizers of our August 2006 wine lovers cruise from Barcelona to Athens. I searched their calendar for 2008 and they don't mention anything about the Nov 2008 Jacques Pepin cruise. Too bad.

We booked anyway and just hope to meet other wine lovers on board.

Archived