Uses for Duct Tape

oraf7

Amen to fixing broken luggage and reserving too many deck chairs, also use to tape down the pump tops of liquids and gels that now must go in the checked baggage (inside zip lock plastic bags), instead of sit gently inside carryons.

!:D

What a great idea! I hadn't thought of that. Even more surprising is my husband, the duct tape wizard, hadn't thought of that.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, please keep buying that tape. I work in a tape factory and you would not believe how many types, colors and sizes of duct tape are being made !! With that said ... I don't carry any of that stuff on vacation. I am trying to get away from it!!!!!!:)

If forced to choose between one of four channels running the same bad movie in 4 different languages, or CNN International, you can use the duct tape to wrap your head. Makes finding all the pieces so much easier after your head explodes.

Where I live, duct tape (the silver version) is sometimes called "Kitsap Chrome." (I live in Kitsap County.)

On most trips, not just cruises, I carry duct tape, safety pins, a small first aid kit, a rubber clothesline, a silk sleep sack, my own water bottle, extra camera battery, an extension cord with extra sockets, an inflatable pillow and many other things that I usually don't need. When I have needed them, however, I have been very glad to have them along.

In order to make room for these things, I was forced to leave my high heeled shoes at home. :D

Archived