pods fixed?

terriebari

Currently, all four Millennium class ships are running fine... until they aren't. There has been no permanent solution found to the issue, but it happens only about once every 18 months or so per ship, so the odds are that you'll have no problems whatsoever.

Hi

we are taking the Summit Aug 31 and I was just reading some things about the pod issue..does anyone know what the current situation is with the problem?

thanks!

Hi terriebari,

I agree with BurBunny and have heard of no reports of any new pod problems on M-class ship at this time. There is a sticky at the top of this forum that has an in depth discussion of these problems. There is at this time no known permanent fix for this problem. It has happened to the Summit five times in its less than six year history, or about once every 14 months. The last pod failure for the Summit was in early May of 2006.

Hope this answers your question.

Terri ~ here's the link to the thread regarding the pod issues the m-class ships have experienced. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=519029&page=5

We're ask that questions and discussions regarding pod issues occur on that thread.

By the way...we have sailed Summit twice and had no problems. Great cruises. I wish the same for you!

Archived