Questions about Voyager

tetons

1.Does RCI offer free robe use in regular balcony rooms? If so are these in there when you arrive or do you have to request these?

2.Are the beach towels replenished daily?

3.Can you drop off the wet beach towels as you come in from your excursions or do you take these to the room?

4.Do the balcony doors stay open or do you have to take something to help keep these open?

5.Are tip envelopes provided in your cabin or do you go to pursers desk and request?

6. Are those small travel steamers allowed or is that on the taboo list like irons?

7. How soon do you get your clothes back when just having these ironed not cleaned? Is it within the day or the next day?

8.Is there a grill for hot dogs and hamburgers by the pool during the afternoon?

I have been on Princess the last few cruises and have forgotten what RCI does and doesn't do and like to be prepared. My DH and I love both cruise lines for different reasons. I love Cruise Critic and like others, check it way too often as a lurker. Thank you for taking the time to answer these silly questions.

1.Does RCI offer free robe use in regular balcony rooms? If so are these in there when you arrive or do you have to request these?

3.Can you drop off the wet beach towels as you come in from your excursions or do you take these to the room?

4.Do the balcony doors stay open or do you have to take something to help keep these open?

5.Are tip envelopes provided in your cabin or do you go to pursers desk and request?

6. Are those small travel steamers allowed or is that on the taboo list like irons?

7. How soon do you get your clothes back when just having these ironed not cleaned? Is it within the day or the next day?

8.Is there a grill for hot dogs and hamburgers by the pool during the afternoon?

I have been on Princess the last few cruises and have forgotten what RCI does and doesn't do and like to be prepared. My DH and I love both cruise lines for different reasons. I love Cruise Critic and like others, check it way too often as a lurker. Thank you for taking the time to answer these silly questions.

1. No we were just on her in Jan. No robes.

2. Pool Deck towels? They are restocked constantly.

3. Yes you can. You can take them to your room as well.

4. they close by themselves if you leave the handle up, but if you put it down, they lock in place.

5. they drop off the envelopes on the last day of the cruise if you choose to pay that way.

6. we brought a travel iron. no problems. they just dont provide them.

7. sorry, brought enough clothes for the entire trip and an iron. we did not have anything pressed.

8. no, but you can go to the windjammer which is nearby.

No question is silly. It is better to be prepared than to wish you asked the question

Pressing is 50% of the cleaning price and is the same delivery schedule - same day if picked up before 9 am and is higher or next day service.

Hot dogs hamburgers are at Solarium pools. At least I think so - they have them constantly somewhere but not sure if its the same fleetwide. Could be a different location on Voyager class. In fact, it probably is.

You will find the hot dogs and hamburgers in the Windjammer, but you can take them out to the poolside. Also there is Johnny Rockets and you can get an order to go or sit and enjoy the view.

1. Robes are for JS and above.

2. Yes, or you can get your own at the pool.

3. Again, take them to the pool for exchange or bring them to your room. Your choice.

4. Stay open

5. You can get them from the room attendant, purser's desk or plain white of your own.

6. Travel steamers are allowed. irons aren't .

7. We have our state room attendant take them around 5:00 on embarkation day and they are returned by around 5:00 the next day. No ironing at home. Our highest pressing bill (all clothes) has been 42.00

8. The Windjammer has lunch until 3:00 and then snacks until 5:00. Johnny Rockets is open from 11:00AM -12:00 AM

have fun!

If you want fresh towels, you can exchange wet ones at the pool. If you need additional towels, you can sign for them--just be sure to sign them back in!!!! Take them ashore--dance on them, whatever you want! Just be sure you return as many as you took to begin with!

Great questions! I hope you don't mind if I ask a few more...

For anyone who has been on Voyager recently:

1. How are the beds?

2. Is the ship still worn-looking, as some have reported, or is it getting some freshening up?

3. Where is the best table location in the dining room?

4. How is the food?

5. Is there an omelette bar in the Windjammer?

6. What is the best time to go to the Windjammer for breakfast (in order to avoid crowds)?

7. What is the latest C&A gift?

We're going in January (from Galveston) and can hardly wait.......c'mon January!

Archived